Reviews for St Mary's Perfect Children Orphanage
Ao Kudo chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
HEY!THIS IS REALLY GOOD!CONTINUE!
Ao Kudo chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
please continue. i just love these kind of stories!
Tallis-chan chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Man you are such a beautiful writer.. It's so great how you wrote this, but I'm guessing that you were in a hurry because there are a few grammar errors all here and there.

I like the way that Kynthia is progressing, but I wonder what happened between Aerith and Sephiroth..? And I also wonder why Cloud would have wanted white roses for anyway?

Update again soon please so that I may find the answers!
Foi chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Aw, cute

Is there really gonna be romance in this?
soralover102 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
story really good :) write more pretty plz!
Sorin No Yami chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Finally updated huh? Very good job. Love Kyn's reaction to Tifa. Hope the next update won't take as long.
Foi chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Aw, loved it.
Tallis-chan chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
I seriously love the way you write. You in such detail and everything. It's really beautiful. Please do update soon.
GeneralGeneric chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Lovely chapter, Kyn. And yep, I have nothing else to say except this: Huzzah, you finally updated!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
oh my goodness! I seriously seriously love this! This is just the begining of the story but it's just so awesome! It's so cool! Please continue it soon!
Hawkblade chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Nice story. Heh, very funny reactions from Logos and Ormi, as well as Leblanc. Faved.
Foi chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This sounds pretty interesting, waiting for more.
Newbiespud chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow... Very nice original story. The orphanage concept is certainly a classic, but not one that seems to be seen very often in fan fiction. It's also interesting to see you using cameos from TI:L here. But besides that, the canon characters being used are acting very much IN character, which is rare and good for this kind of story. You use alternating perspectives very well, too.

I can't wait to see more. This is going on my Favorites and Alerts lists, without a doubt.
arcadiaofsol chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hey! This is Grace, from tIL! Nice story, Kyn/Inuhoono. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Kyn later on! And I had a cameo!

Yay!
GeneralGeneric chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very nice chapter, Inuhoono. Or is it Kynthia? Anyways, I loved it and it was very, very well-written. And W00T! I got a cameo! (If you can't tell, this is Hakumei from the forum. I feel so honored...) Glad to see that you used my character, Haku. :) ...I'm rambling right now, so sorry if I don't make any sense. Definitively adding this to my fav. list.