Reviews for Revelations
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 32 . 12/10/2013
I loved it, all of it
ButterflyAngel666 chapter 32 . 3/23/2012
Damn, quite a tear jerker near the end all the wth...so did claire have a kid with peter? I though he was her uncle...?What happened with her and matt, i wanted them together so bad :(...

Besides me i did enjoy it. You definatly have a great talent.
I love cute things chapter 32 . 5/12/2009
sweet!
Novelover chapter 32 . 9/29/2008
I'm completely speechless. If I tried to find the right words right now, I'd be sitting at the keyboard for hours. Thank you so much for that story, and for the characters and for...just all of it. I've accidentally stayed up til four, but it was worth it, and now I know I'll have really awesome dreams.

I'm extremely sad that's it's over, but at least I can start on Assassins now! Never, ever stop writing!
Iagus chapter 32 . 4/22/2008
Finally found enough time to read the finish (I wanted to read all 3 at once), but alas, not enough time to leave a proper review (I must go and get an ultrasound on my knee). SO I shall simply say that I loved everything about this story, and indeed the whole series, and I cannot wait to read the sequel. Gold star for you!
trecebo chapter 32 . 4/16/2008
Huzzah! You finished before the new season and everything! And it was great, very compelling, worth the long wait (meh, pooh on the writer's strike...it was good for you), and gripping to the end.

Kudos, Brava, and Encore!
YupSureDid chapter 32 . 4/15/2008
Oh goody.

It was perfect.

From the very first year of Claire and Matt alone to the very last line.

Loved it.
takeBACK chapter 32 . 4/15/2008
;p Awesome story! Is there going to be another one after this?
YupSureDid chapter 29 . 4/9/2008
Love it.
Iagus chapter 29 . 4/8/2008
Total lottery whether I review here or at LJ atm, but I love the story equally wherever.

"He let go of her arm, he let go of her, and watched as she ran the rest of the way right into Peter’s arms." *cheers for Paire*

Keep rolling along, it's all good stuff.
trecebo chapter 29 . 4/8/2008
Well, then, you just keep rolling it out like this and we won't have to wait until September for the new season re-boot!
trecebo chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
Sounds like the pre-cog threw a cog or two into the works before he passed...
trecebo chapter 27 . 3/29/2008
Oh my goobers, you are the best Heroes going since before the strike and yet, you are the best thing going after. You rock!
Iagus chapter 27 . 3/29/2008
can you say cliffie? lol. Secretly, though, I love them, as long as the update isn't too far away *hint*. I've reviewed so many excellent stories the last couple of days (including 2! of your previous chapters I think) that I really don't know how to express how awesome I think your story is without feeling generic. But I think it's very awesome, and hopefully you get the picture of my huge admiration for your writing skills. I sense nearing conclusion, can't wait!
Iagus chapter 26 . 3/26/2008