Reviews for Scenes From a Hat: The First Time
SnoopGirl69 chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
Very good! I love when you write First Person Booth :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
What a sexy, creative story! You are such a good writer. Thanks!
raleighlane chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh yum. I can't tell you how excited I am to have stumbled upon this fic! I am looking forward to reading every last word. Thank you for challenging yourself as a writer with these myriad scenarios- it sounds like this is going to be a lot of fun!
TemperTemper chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
Whee! *dances*

So glad to see these back - loved this as a missing scene! Guh!
perscribo chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
Glad you're back, I always enjoy your stories, and I'm thinking if you want to work on the next cahpter, romance is my pick.
WeHaveACase chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
OMG before I've even read this...YAY! You updated! I had almost forgotten this it!

Awesome start...most people look at that episode after the circus has left, focusing on the trailer...great look at practicing the act! Definitely not the tent I thought of when I saw the tile though, LOL!

Amazing, incredible, love it! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the last 3...heading over to your profile now to vote!
kinseyjo chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
effing brilliant, sweetheart. love love love it. also, thanks for kinda using my idea about the tent being in booth's pants. ;) loved it!
blaineanderson chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
Just so you know... I am never going to look at that net under the high wire (let alone the episode) the same way. Ever. Again. :)

Wait, you're taking me on this wonderful adventure and you're just gonna end it? Just like that! :(

*goes to vote on your poll*
boneskittie chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
This was a hilariously hot missing scene! And I'm with Bones, how does Booth feel about the Wheel of Death?...
DaLiza chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
I was thrilled as always to see a new chapter up! Perfect missing scene! Loved Brennan's excitement at the knife throwing, Booth's knife pinning Brennan's suit, his fear for her as she walked the high wire, and his "I knew I'd impale you." Congrats on another brilliant chapter. :)
goldpiece chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
Oy. Honestly I find it endlessly amusing that you chose that episode for your missing scene shot. It's nice to see you're taking a break from Demily to satisfy those of us that don't read those stories and wait patiently for you to update here. It also wouldn't surprise me if she was totally turned on by danger. That just seems so her. Anyhow, it's nice to see that you came up with something. Hope you aren't gone quite so long next time. Unlike some of us that have been around this site for way too long.

MickeyBoggs chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
LOL, I love how Brennan gets into the undercover roles and how turned on she obviously got with the elements of danger. ("Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?") When I saw the title I was thinking "camping" but this kind of tent, well, it just makes for a whole new way of thinking. And in the net too? Brilliant!
ForAReason chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
Oh yay! I really missed this story. So glad you went back to it. :-)

Got my heart pounding a little fast with the rush of adrenaline they were feeling and all. Very hot. And a unique, clever twist to the tent prompt. I liked that a lot. Great job as always, J.

*toddles off to vote*
scoob2222 chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
so hot!
Remy Le Fay chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
Have you ever seen La Fille Sur La Pont? It's a 19 French film with Vanessa Paradis (Johnny Depp's wife) and Daniel Auteuil. The beginning of this chapter TOTALLY reminds me of the movie. It's a really good movie, so if you haven't seen it, you should!
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »