Reviews for Scenes From a Hat: The First Time
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
SSJL , you are an incredible writer. I am really enjoying these stories/chapters. Your characterization is amazing and I could totally see my favorite tv twosome having these firsts. I think my favorites feature strong, protective Booth.
Suzanne chapter 29 . 2/26/2012
I wont complain that these are only 29 stories instead of 30... I take my hat (I dont have to draw out of, hehe) off to your creativity. You switch so easily from one pov and one genre to another. WoW!
mahhhfy chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
I loved this series, it was a fun read. I think you have a real knack for writing humor, I've read a bunch of your stories and the humor one-shots in this series were always my favorites. You should really write a lot for humor it always brings a smile to my face (The Art of Embarrassment comes to mind). I'd love to see more!
ShaniJP chapter 25 . 10/20/2011
This one was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I have enjoyed EVERY chapter and have been woefully BAD at writing reviews. But please know that your writing is wonderful!
HannahNichole1994 chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
Hello! I just wanted to say that you are an AMAZING writter. Also, I wanted to know why you didn't finish this, you only had one more scene left, and it never got done. You have a gift, and I would be lieing if I said I don't think you can utilize that to your benefit. If it isn't to much to ask, I would LOVE for you to finish the what you started, I beleive in you!
NCIS-Bones-Chick chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Wow, that was really well written! I don't I could've done it :)
phoebe.cole.forever chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Beautiful! I usually don't like fics-poems, but this one is great. I'm off to read the rest :-}
DarkLady4 chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
Oh SSJL, I love your writing, especially your determination to prove us with BB love and smut. Please, keep this going.
206pinkbones chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
Uh..that was really good. Hot, my goodness, you have quite the imagination! :)
206pinkbones chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Oooo...I liked this one too!
206pinkbones chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
THat was my favorite chapter so far. Very good stuff!
altlivia chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
I absolutely love their dialogue! It's so spot-on perfect. This whole story is just lovely, and your writing is so good.
loveless-romantics chapter 29 . 6/13/2010
I found this story late last night and have been reading it pretty much non-stop since then instead of studying for my finals. This is such a great idea for a story and it really shows what kind of an author you are to be able to write such different things so beautifully. Amazing job and I can't wait until the next, and last, chapter!
xoxokiss210 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010