Reviews for Scenes From a Hat: The First Time
tipsykitty chapter 19 . 5/26/2010
that was frigging one of the best poems i've ever read. by god i'm impressed! it was, as it so rightfully points out, hot, but also artful and elegant! amazing work.
Amilyn chapter 29 . 5/23/2010
I really, really love this chapter.

I love Brennan's growing desperation, her confusion, her fear, her caving and calling Jared, Jared being Boothy enough to threaten her with the "Don't make me regret this," her arriving in a downpour, her standing out there until she's soaking wet, her terror at making a decision... ALL of that just rings SO true.

And you did excellent work with Booth's similar reticence and fears that things aren't going to work out, that he'll be rejected a second time, but his willingness to take the risk, to admit that it's always been her. Really excellent.
catleft chapter 21 . 5/5/2010
I love this line: 'Please God please' and 'Screw you, you bastard.'

*snicker*
catleft chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
B&B married in Vegas. Hee. Love why they got married. Bones is such a hard nut to crack, I'm surprised Booth didn't think about doing this before. Again, love the Vegas marriage.
gaggaboing chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I love it! You're amazing, this whole concept is brilliant!
CupcakeBean chapter 29 . 4/28/2010
Oh, J. Can we please have this outcome, like, NOW? I mean, I'm okay with the outcome of the 100th (mostly-I have my moments), but watching BoBo struggle is so damn painful! You definitely captured that pain here but, unlike what we're currently getting in canon, it's followed up with a beautiful resolution. Somehow you've given me a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, the finale will not be Angst!Fest 2010. Maybe Brennan will realize that in trying to protect Booth, she's actually hurting him more. *crosses fingers*

-Jess )
DOC3 chapter 29 . 4/28/2010
Can we just decide this is exactly how the series is going to end?

I love that Jared was mad at her on his behalf. Despite being a jackass, Jared loves his brother and this righteous anger is easy to imagine.

This was just perfect and what I want to see between them onscreen someday.
anthropologist chapter 29 . 4/26/2010
This was so beautifully written :) I found it to be very true to both Booth's and Brennan's characters, respectively, and I really enjoyed reading it. Great job, I really hope that the series does end in a similar way.
mag721 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
i really liked this one! comforting bones is great; i agree with your words: anyone who says she's emotionless is dumb! (okay those won't your words exactly, but you get it! lol)
mag721 chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
oh wow. so sad. but beautiful.
mag721 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
what a great adventure! i think i would be okay in a scary jungle if i had booth with me ;) hehehe
mag721 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
beautiful
mag721 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
this was really good; i can't wait to catch up on all of these!
mag721 chapter 29 . 4/26/2010
I realized just now that I put this on my alerts to go back and read when i had time, and i haven't yet! can't wait to get reading now! lol this was a great chapter! :D
laperkin chapter 29 . 4/26/2010
I'm glad you got the two together- since the show can't :'( lol

awesome job!