Reviews for Scenes From a Hat: The First Time
MadeOfStars chapter 29 . 4/26/2010
This is just what I wanted and needed post-100. I liked his trying to move on and failing that, move away for a while. I liked Jared being the one to tell her how to find him. I loved her saying she believed in them and asking if that was enough. Thank you for writing this!
CuriousBlueCat chapter 29 . 4/25/2010
Fantastic chapter...just what was needed after these last few weeks! This part is absolutely dead on:

"He looked perfectly perplexed, and … guarded. It was that caution she'd been despising; Booth had been so open with her, for as long as they'd been friends, but now he treated her like he was vaguely worried she'd strike out and bite him. She felt that distance now, and it pained her. "I'm sorry, Booth," she whispered, head dropping. "I really thought I'd be okay with all this. But we're not okay, and … that's worse than me not being okay."

I think we've seen this in the last 2 episodes, and I don't think she counted on the awkwardness. After all that was said, they'll never be able to go back exactly the way it was before.

Thanks again for the great chapter!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 29 . 4/25/2010
ah this is so positively, wonderfully, amazingly perfect, sweet, etc. wow.

She'd made a decision all those weeks ago to save both of them future pain, when things inevitably fell apart. But it felt suspiciously like they were falling apart anyway, and it hurt so very much.

what a great way to put it. also, love the moment when they became one. so magical.
Kate chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
You're a great writer. Really great. Bravo.
Bella-mi-amore chapter 29 . 4/24/2010
you are my hero.

Though all I was thinking the whole time is that Booth is away at a secluded cabin for a 'break' and Brennan is showing up unannounced. Watch someone come out of the bedroom or bathroom while they are chatting. Booth wasn't there alone.

my head needs to get out of angstville.
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 29 . 4/24/2010
I don't think I can repeat all the things I loved about this, but thankfully I already told you last night. It's perfect. And just what we all needed. Everything happens eventually. And you sold it to me, baby, big time. Why she said no the first time, and why she's saying yes now. And then they scrog right there on the floor b/c they can't effing wait another second. Gah.

Don't ever change, and please for the love of god don't ever stop writing this wonderful stuff. Even when you grow up to be a big, important psychologist, or a famous novelist, I'm hoping you might still occasionally take a little time out of your life for this.

*hearts a million*
quigely chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I'm not sure how it is that I just found this... but wow. I have lots of smut ahead of me. I may not surface for days, so I wants to show my gratitude before I five it.

Thank you!
kat009 chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
I know this chapter was written a while ago, but I just thought you should know that you're an amazing writer and I kind of love you for writing all these. Thank you! :D
bantam-shine chapter 29 . 4/24/2010
This was absolute perfection. Seriously. I have no words - except that your characterisation of Booth & Brennan is always spot-on. The dialogue was fantastic and the ending was swoon-inducing. Loved it.
Dr Madness chapter 29 . 4/24/2010
Aw, that ending was just brilliant. I keep on reading fics that end with B/B together and happy, but then I get disappointed when they don't do it on the show :( Makes me sad to watch.

I love this story-Read all the chapters within an hour because I didn't want to stop reading them (even through the angst and drama, because that stuff can make your heart ache)

Any who, loved this and hope your last chapter will be amazing like the rest (probably will, but best of luck anyway) xD

Dr M
penelope1985 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
"Ι might love you" ?

This Booth is scared of Brennan even more than the real one...
BonesnBooth chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Please dont let the scenes end until they end in the show otherwise its torture all those what ifs

I loved this one Damnit I just want it to happen
LondonLi chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
I really, REALLY liked this addition to your series. Mostly because I think you totally nailed exactly why Brennan said no. And although I'm hanging in there with the show, I'm really disappointed with how Booth handled her reaction. He didn't fight for her, he AGREED with her! So thanks for one of the better attempts at putting it right!;)
DaLiza chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Thanks so much for "fixing" them! (I'm sure BB appreciated it too). Awesome job as always. :)
TemperTemper chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Oh my GAWD do we NEED this right now. I'm bookmarking this baby for re-reading whenever I need to remember everything is going to be OK eventually.

ILU!