Reviews for Scenes From a Hat: The First Time
Red-Dragon411 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
The poem came out kind of angsty in the the beginning, but it just builds the anticipation. Loved the rhythm throughout the poem. It was better than any poem that I could write. Good job!
Boothlover92 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
friggin amazing! when i saw this i almost screamed out loud
Red-Dragon411 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
When I first read your title-Scenes From a Hat-I immediately thought of "Who's Line?" I love that show! I especially love "Sound Effects" and "Scenes From a Hat."

Anyways, before I keep rambling on, I loved what you did in this chapter. Even though it's short, it was still dramatic. Loved Booth's thoughts in this.

Can't wait for next installation.
squintsquad03 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
lol. This could become very interesting with the mixing scenes. I like the idea. Can't wait for your fantasy to come up. :)
goldpiece chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I hate writing poetry, and it was a requirement to take poetry classes in school for my creative writing major. Ugh. Hate it. You did a great job with this and are far braver than I to attempt something like this. You did, however inspire me to what will probably be a oneshot that is not much appreciated because it'll be a little complex, but oh well.

I can't wait to see what scenario is pulled out next time. Should be interesting, and I'll be on the lookout for it. Kudos for your challenge.

Goldpiece
jerseybones chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
This was still really good for what you were able to do with it. Since, in my opinion only, poetry is best used for expressing of feelings, it's harder to write in action. The visuals that I'm used to with you were harder to come by in poetry. Your word choices for the rhymes and the five line stanza were well thought out. Overall still impressive.
DaLiza chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I wouldn't have known that you hadn't written poetry for a long time; this is amazing. I read it out loud a couple times to enjoy the sound. Especially loved the stanzas starting with "Clothes are now a barrier" and "The first joining of many." Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Juliet chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Random and excessive smut? Was this story made for me?

I LOVE IT!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow. Beautifully written and a joy to read. Thanks!
seudo chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
honesty...ok...I never liked poetry.

This challenge is going to keep us all wanting impatiently for the next surprise! I love it!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Sweet :o)
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
wow. great shot. I'm no good at poetry but you are. well done enjoyed. powerful stuff.

look forward to more soon
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Totally and completely mesmerized by your writing.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
excellent beginning. poor booth thinking bones was in trouble but want a way to be reassured. his poor back though - will bones kiss it better for him! look forward to more soon
Michele chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
When I saw the chapter title, my first thought was "how the hell did she write a poem about sex against a wall?" I should have known never to doubt your amazing skills. I can't wait for the next one.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 Next »