Reviews for Stuck in an Elevator
Mind's Odyssey chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I must say, I do enjoy your humor. The internal struggles and debates of Zexion were quite interesting, because I sometimes have these internal struggles too. And the pairing is cute.

The only flaw I see in your story is use of words. One most misused word I found in your story is "safe", which you wrote "save". Both words have different meanings, even if "save" is not incorrect in terms of spelling. Other than that, your story is quite interesting. It's not every day you got stuck in an elevator and all these events took place, huh?

Anyways, good try. Keep up the good work!
chocochocosora chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
when it was brought to america they started a whole child's book series called i spy. sorry if you already knew that i did research on the game for a school project just wanted to share a fun little fact.
YoruuXD chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Aw! . OMG I love it 3
CBDemyx chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
AW~W~W~W~W~W~W~W~W~W MY GOSH SO CUTE...I WAS SERIOUSLY WORRIED THERE FOR A SECOND BUT THEN...AWW
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
AWH! That is so sweet. ZEMYX FTW!

Do you know what it's like to squeal eight times in a row without stopping? I just found out. x)

Anyway, great job. Ily!
singingstars chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
AW SO. FREAKING. CUTE! XD I had to cover my mouth so I wouldnt squeal of glee. Because everyone is asleep. Its 5:30 A.M! :D XDD Im staying up late to read Zemyx fanfics xD This is adorable! 3
Seraphcruxislover chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
This was so incredibly cute! I absolutely LOVE IT!
Vember85 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Aw, i love it!

Sequel? :D

that would be awesome!
RocketPAPrika chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
aww, that's so cute!
Miharu-tenshi chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
aw...-squeal- that's so cute! XDD then Zexy- i mean Zexion wouldn't mind not be able to go to sleep coz of the love songs. it's dedicated to him! XD aww..

Demyx is really playful, and cheerful. lol. XD he became a nobody at 11 years old.. o.0 pity him. but, then he met Zexion. Life had never been this good, eh, Demyx? XDD hehe!
Arxaith chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
god, u really had me scared there for a second! i kept thinking "oh god, no! they can't die like THAT!" but i kept reading and was like "phew!" wonderfully written! u kept me in a suspense _
pride1289 chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I was at the part when Demyx wanted him to play a game with him when i sudden;y realized that they could just teleport out...
LifesLover chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I just got my account so I'm going back and rereviewing everything I have read. I loved this story. Zemyx is my favorite pair. They're cute! This was such a cute story. I'm reading your other fics now and I love the ones I have so far. This is my favorite though.
Fic Druggy chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
omg this is the first ever zexion/demyx i have ever read and it is really awesome and i gotta go read some more now and its all your fault! *pants for breath* anyway... great job!
Diky chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
The ending was pure cuteness 3 Loved it.

You had me there for a sec when the elevator crashed, though o.o