Reviews for Two Way Street
vi riddle chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Love it! CAn't wait to see where it goes
XYZ chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
WOW! Really great! Is there more! I think it's be great if there was more! :) Great story...sequel...sequel...sequel! :)
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Very good story. I have little trouble believing that their relationship was really like this, because they always seemed a bit iffy, and I really like that their lack of feelings toward each other is mutual. This was really well written too! Good work :-)
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Interesting...very interesting. Liked it!
Lil Bre chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
:3 Loove it!
linklovesme chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Amber and Link fo'eva! Good story, though. But Link totally loves Amber, and she totally loves him back. Tracy is just a temp...teehee.
Obviously Insane chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
One word: fantastic.

Okay, I lied, I have to use more than one word to explain how awesome this story is.

I have to return the compliment of good grammar onto you, as this is one of the best fan fictions I've read, based on grammar and otherwise. You managed to make me feel kind of sorry for Amber, which is hard to do (for me, at least).

I'll close by saying this: write more Hairspray fan fictions. :)
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love this. I was hoping there'd be fanfiction with Amber and Random Black Guy. I'll be hoping for updates.
Kimidy chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Probably have already heard this, but i (like the other Trink lovers) think you should write a Trink scene like this... heh heh heh...

Ahem, nice job.

Kimidy
MuseOfFire527 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I think the mark of really great fanfiction is when an author manages to get the essesence of the character but still goes somewhere completely new and different with them. I LOVE this look into Link's brain. I love getting the chance to see when his mind started turning to Tracy, it feels very real and organic. Oddly enough its also really nice to see Amber with some depth, you've made her human and sympathetic, NOT an easy thing to do.

This is really, really excellent work. Which of course, doesn't suprise me in the least...;)
pokey chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Amber and Link thinking of others while making out seems compeletly like them. It's so sweet and yet totally nasty at the same time-I love it.
Jocie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I am pretty impressed by this fic to tell you the truth. It's hard to find many stories about Amber and Link when they were together and I think you captured their relationship perfectly: social status symbols. I really hope you update soon.
XxLemurxX chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Loves it.
seeareuh chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
"Duane's" name is Iggy, I believe. From the stage show. And I really love your story, I can't wait fore more ]
Writie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I love this so far, and it was really beatifully written. I love how descriptive you were with what the chracters were thinking. It's funny cause I could see a make out session going this way between them too. lol

I adore LT, I am absolutely in love with them so all the cute things Link was thinking about and how his mind was completely on Tracy was lovely. I can't wait for more of this. It's really good so far. I hope you update soon.