Reviews for Never Realized It Was You
foreverafan15 chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
i love this story it's good and then great and then awesome:)keeping updating! i'm sure the next chapter will be FANTASTIC!YEA
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
aw soo cute...and lol Shannon 'does this mean you will cook me something to eat?' lol serious Shan is funny... anyways please update when you can...i just went back to school to so i know that it takes up alot of time...
MyRainySundays chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
AH, I'M SO HAPPY! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!
hardyfan47 chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
i cant believe you stopped at that!

great story, i hope you continue soon. :)
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
Aw, so sweet, can't wait for the next chapter ...please update soon!
MissJackie83 chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
omg i want more..more...
I'm Miss World chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
Owow... saucy.
New Storm chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
I Love it Plz update !
Hingsyxhardy chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Updatee! Awesome story mate, skillz i must say
SongbirdAnnie chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
Awesome! Love the Jeff/oc! Write more please!
Kiss2Kill chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Haha, the Legend thinks Jeff and Rae are getting married! I doubt he came over to get vanilla though.. nice chapter!
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Aww...how cute is that? And Claude...how funny. I think it would be cute if it atually happened though. Good work!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Good Chapter, can't wait for the update, lol, at first i was like whose Claude cuz their dad's name is Gilbert... lol anyways i liked the Claude parts with the official... anyways please update soon, and have fun at the house show!
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
damn im so glad you cant see reviews cos im doing the happy dance now, she kissed him yey ! ok im trying to control myself. And I finally have a grip on myself loved the chapter Orton can be a brick sometimes ! Please update soon cos I love this story !

Rachel x
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
That is so sweet! Jeff defending his woman! Well, sort of his woman...u know what I mean! I liked this chapter...keep it up!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »