Reviews for The Return of the Uzumaki
TooLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 1/17
Heh been waiting for a fanfic where bitch boy dies
ScbaStv chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Damn, just 2 extra years...yeah I could see that happening :]
Cool story! Thanks for writing it. I liked the part when Hinata tackled him at the ramen stand ;)
Derick Lewis chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Great Fanfic! I love NaruHina fluff.
Kat chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
Hi i read ur fanfic and... BEST 1 EVA!
I really want u to continue! Pls? I'm at the edge of my seat here! :)
Pervyguy16802736 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Hehe
KuroKanashimi chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
PPl seriously ruin the story for me with sakuraXLee... THAT GUY IS WAY WORSER THEN NARUTO... it amazes how no one notices that naru should be furious... how many times hes asked her out expressed his love... but she dates bushy brow? the f ing guy is a annoying... NOT to mention ugly... i know i would be furious if a guy just bushes me off & goes for a lesser chick... how would you even make that pairing work... because they are THE perfect definition of polar opposites... & I MEAN PERFECT...

soo yea there you have it the reason i hate sakuraXLee... how would even be seen in public with him without being embarrassed... not just by his looks 'gags' but his personality... way more immature then naruto.. but lee has his moments "sometimes"
KuroKanashimi chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
"I have never thought about ever actually getting close to someone before." SmH yet he asked sakura out always... & admitted that he had loved her but realised it wasn't love or something like that... Bad choice of words if you ask me... no too mention he added Chan!
KuroKanashimi chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Wait he left before he talked too her? WtH? he left before he kicked neji's ass? he left during the chunin exams?
ranneal chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
I love the way this worked out here. Great writing.
ranneal chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful chapter! Sooo cool.
ranneal chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
This story keeps getting better with each chapter. You have come up with some very creative ideas here.
ranneal chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Wonderful chapter...great story.
ranneal chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
This chapter was a very fun read. The info here explains a lot of how this story comes together and makes sense. Great Naruhina fanfic.
ranneal chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
You have written a beautiful chapter here. Cool job!
ranneal chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter...good job on the action.