Reviews for The Woes of Mrs Weasley
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Really sad... but Im obsessed with Fred, so it was amazing at the same time.
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was so sweet, and definitely needed, for both Mrs. Weasley and me. Out of all the people who died in DH, Fred's death hit me the hardest. I couldn't stop crying for a day, and I cry every time I reread the book. So this gave me (and of course Mrs. Weasey!) a bit of closure. Thank you for writing this.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Excellent job with this fic. Molly is such a wonderful mum and with just a few words, you've captured her wonderfully.
XsilverXdoeX chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
aw...that was great! I felt the same way. I mean, okay, we know what happens to Ron and Ginny ultimately because of the epilogue, but thats not enough! Thats not closure! My only complaint is that you didn't mention how strange it was to have one twin w/out the other since they were always inseperable & stuff, she should have a few sentences devoted to what will become of George. But if you dont wanna change it, thats fine. It is still really good.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Very well done, especially the reference to the Boggart. That scene in OotP is hard to read once you know what happens in DH...
coughkouichicough chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wahh! That was so sad but so good! Oh my goodness, I cried at that part in the book. This was a good fanfic. You did a really great job of getting into Mrs. Weasley's emotions. Please write more soon! Zjugri!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Another beautiful one-shot. Oh, poor Molly!

"She knew it would have been a miracle if they had all survived."

I remember thinking the same thing, that there was no way that many Weasleys could get through this completely unscathed. But really, killing one of the twins was just a bit too much for my brain to want to accept.
justastranger chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hauntingly beautiful. The reference to the boggarts was a very good card.
Emerald Olive chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I think this is beautiful. I love how you tied in the boggart from Book 5 with the death in Book 7. Really wonderful.
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
gorgeous.

beautiful connection you've made here.