Reviews for Tears in Heaven
Dark Queen chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*pissed off* It didnt show up Gr me no likey this...Anyway

Luv you darling

Luv your Dark Queen forever *bites*
Abby chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hey my lil Nixlet,

If you eva died i swear i would hate you for ever and ever and ever and ever *nods* i most definately would...

But you know i absoloutly adore this AND it made me cry, you kno about my obsession with coffins and such but i did not like thinking of you in a coffin dead, its ok if your awake and giggling away but if your dead then i dont like it one bit.

I love the emotions Tala displayed, am i mistaken but isnt that some of what i was telling you to write? Huh huh huh? so you did use it *feels proud*

I can so imagine you having a two year old daughter she would be so adorable and i would just squish the hell out of her and eat her with a spoon. *giggles*

Well im off to hide in my coffin as the sun is coming up

love you my darling dark princess

Lamanth chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hm...Wow...I don't really know what to say about that.

I'm shaking now ya know. I ahve to say you got me just right cus if you did die, I think I would say that I hated you. Hated you for leaving me. *sighs*

I'll be back. *wonders off*

Right I'm back and I've had a glass of milk, so yummy. I like the style of this very much, all the emotion is there without letting it take over. And I also think you got Tala down really well. But I'm still kinda freaked, in my head I can see you in that coffin and I don't like it one bit. Get out my bed already, lol. No, really though, I can see you lying there and you look so small and alone, I don't want to see you looking like that.

*hugs super tight* If you do die I'm going right over to the other side and dragging your ass back, unless I like over there in which case I'll just stay.

Love you so much

Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
AW! This was so sad! *sniffs*

Absolutely brilliant, Turkey! Tala's emotions were realistic, and all the flashbacks were perfect, and added little bits ... what's the word I want? Background? Yeah, that'll do. . So, you can write them! :P Just need to work at it!

The killing yourself part, odd, but there wouldn't have been a fic without it, would there? Lol! And good good, glad you have no plans for a real-life repeat! :P I'd miss you.

x Jellybean x