Reviews for Conflicted
words-with-dragons chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Hundreds of manatees! Oh no! But why manatees? XD This was really good, I loved it.
words-with-dragons chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Aww, I love Ronmione and Hinny! They're so perfect for each other, but it took a long time for them to figure them out. XD
words-with-dragons chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
whoa, intense, loved the part with Bellatrix. I. Hate. Her. So. Much. Even more than Bella Swan.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Aww, so sad, so sweet, I loved it! Draco should be interesting to read!
ILOVETOSWIM23 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
DeepCrimson76 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Really, really good. Can you write Ron's or Molly's next?
GiGiFanFic chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
They were all fantastic but this one gave me goosebumps. My oh my! You did real good.
GiGiFanFic chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Loved this one the best. Harry always said he wasn,t the only true hero, that many others helped and were heroes also. Luna,s words were spoken truly.
VGJunky158 chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
If I could review more than once per chapter, I would. Anyway, I think you pulled off another extremely believable chapter from yet another new point of view. Yes, George is probably written about a lot considering his emotional state at the end of the book, but I haven't quite gotten around to reading that sort of thing yet so this was like a breath of fresh air. It's really tough (more like impossible) to pick out a favorite chapter with the way you write (it's all so good...) but off the top of my head I pick Neville (random pick.) for finally getting the attention he deserves. That's actually true for everybody in your story here, so my choice is meaningless. Speaking of which, are there any other characters like that for you to write about? I wonder...
ISolemlySwear2 chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
I have really enjoyed these short pieces. You have amazing insight to the characters feelings. All very realistic. Have you thought about Mcgonagal? It has definately not been an easy few years for her. Or perhaps Hagrid? He isn't mentioned much after Voldy goes down. How horrifying to have to carry Harry to the school, thinking him dead.
PorcupineGirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
I get the feeling I like your story better than you do! So what if it's sappy or mushy? Any story that isn't, at least a bit, wouldn't do justice to what the characters truly had to be feeling that day. And I think you captured them all beautifully.
VGJunky158 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
The manatees can go to hell for all I care, I review for stories that I enjoy, plain and simple. You've pulled another good change of perspective for this one, capturing the mindset of another character amidst the chaos of the aftermath. I like the interaction between these two characters, because you imagine how they would have gotten to know each other despite being in different houses... how they had the common need of wanting friendship and finding it amongst the DA. Anyway, it's a nice change of pace I guess because I always read H/G
sqHPfan chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
amazingly well written. I love reading stories that stay in character and give me the illusion that J K Rowlings has added a few chapters to DH. please continue soon . .
VGJunky158 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
And you do a good job of writing fluff, it seems.
ISolemlySwear2 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I truly enjoyed these...vignettes. Everyone has been in character and true to JKR style. Keep up the good write.