Reviews for New Destiny
GreenAlien123 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
How unfortunate that this story was abandoned :-(
Sir Snuffy chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
The plot is good but it is written horribly. But practise makes perfect so it would be best if you rewrite it :)
MAU2015 chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
cool story, but kinda confusing, no real background on how they betrayed him in the past, and all the talk about Emperor and the Council.
purple sky always chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Everyone underestimates Ron.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
its strange but i like it. what is the deal with the emperor and stuff.
area808code chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
The last update indicated for this story was 07-02-08. That was more than four years ago. Has the author abandoned this story? That would be too bad because it was getting good.
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Thephantomprince chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Shit this is not looking good for Harry. Please update!
Khaotic Order chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
COOL STORY BRO hope u update it
Thenchick chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
post more
Arthorius chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Funny as hell. Too bad it is 2011 and you have not updated or I would have put this on the alert list, shame that it appears to be abandon.
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Its an awesome story, but I'm not sure you plan to continue it. I'm not sure my writing styles compatible otherwise I would offer to adopt it. I really do hope you continue it, though quite with Harry's fear of girls and get him some 'action'.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
This is a great story XD please update it soon! don't let it die out like this. :(

HP-DG-SB
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
update soooooooon!1
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
This is an awesome story. I love it. Who knows what trouble will happen now that Granger and Weasley are with Harry. Please keep up the great work and update soon!