Reviews for The Yearbook
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw! That was so cute!
Aerick222 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Hello, darling-I shall be reviewing your fanfic now, and I must say: LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT...you definitely have a bright future in writing. However (uh oh, here's the however), there was a couple of things that could have been reworded.

"They all heard the door click and in walked Tracy, sopping from her walk to the house from the car." Traditionally, I think, this sentence would have been said, "...sopping from her walk from the car to the house." I guess it's fine the way it is, teehee! Also, the sentence, "'Hello, Tracy,' he near whispered" is a bit awkward-he could have whispered loudly, or something. Just be careful how you word things. Also, considering I haven't seen Hairspray, I would have no idea why Momma's mirror is so important-is it, or was it just an excuse for the girls to escape to the living room? And I think when somebody talks about THEIR mother, there is no capital, as you used in the sentence, "'...check with me or your Momma.'"

That's about it-I enjoyed this! Keep up the good work, darlin!
Link-Larkin-lover chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wonderful! Update soon. Can't wait to read more.

p.s. you're now on my favorite and story alert pages!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
it's good, i really like it :) made me smile :D
jessica chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
omg that is such a good story u should write another one thats sort of like the sequel where tracy tells them about amber and if you already have i havent found it yet :)
sorekai chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aww, this is so sweet! I really enjoyed it! AND I have a challenge; A story about Tracey's parents whether it is them in highschool, looking back or the whole Wilbur and Velma incident. But I love a little Wilbur/Edna fluff! If your interested (please be, cause I can't find anyone who is!) you can email me at

Thank you!
MidnightKeys chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
LOVE IT!
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
i thought personally that your story was very good. your truly a greta writer and i'm looking foward 2 reading your other stroies!

Sarah590
InlovewithBroadway chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I liked this a lot. This is a great idea- to set things in the future a few years. You write them both so well, and the kids- they're just way too cute! Great job with this, I smiled the whole time when reading it!
hillsidechickk chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
awesome awesome awesome

i love it!

and i love link...

HES MINE
Yani Cardaria chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ooh! It's really cute! It has more...? *hopeful*
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very cute and absolutely adored it!

Yay!
speechless1021 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow, I really liked this chapter! I hope to see more soon!
theirishgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Future!Trink. Awesome :D
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love the ways they both describe Amber "nothing important" and "horrible person"!

Is there going to be more?

I like this start...I love how even though they're married Link and Tracy still act like they just started dating