Reviews for Emotions Gone Wild
ElliotsLover-DracosWife chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
lol, dude, i love it! you gotta update.
starfirewinx's best buddy Sara chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Take it from a girl herself, that the way the girls are acting is toatally accurate! I think they would really act like this. They should make this an episode!
starfirewinx chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Toatally in love with this story! Can't wait to read more! You should make them get all lovey dovey grossness later. That would be funny!

Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
awesome story so far

i get that red angry

but what does the grey mean?
deleted2012 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
do they know if they are under the mood ring curse?
deleted2012 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Dylan and Toback chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
lol! Ya have to update, PLEASE!
BOTN27 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
lol dependz on which girls. good job
Jenn55 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
GREAT story, it was hilarious! Please update soon... hahaha and yeah most girls will do that ... take it from a fellow girl herself.
max remy1362 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
OMG that last bit was so funny!

please update soon!
Super Reader chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
*giggles* this chapter was good. I thought it was funny. But jeez, I feel SO bad for the boys. *smirks* they don't know what hit them.

well... I don't really get angry so I'm not a good example for what girls are like when their angry. *shrugs* though I think they can be anything as the rings are making their emotions wacko.

Update soon!
tater06 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
You do pretty well with the girls' reactions! Good job! Update soon!
Numbeh 013 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
great! it was funny the mood swing that tends to happen to one of mi friends, i can't really tell u if girls flick their hair, my friends throw a punch towards the person bugging haha k great chapter
I live a loveless life chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
ohh! Me likey very much!

Well, unfortunately, I am not a girl either, So I can't help you there..

Great story! Keep it up!
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
LOL! Funny! Write more please. I think red stands for angry. I don't what gray stands for.