Reviews for What Deidara didn't tell Tobi
Andy is quite dandy chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Oh my goddddddddd that was so fucking sweet! I can't right now! That was one of the sweetest endings I've ever read. It was so sweet that I cried! Perfect ending, loved Dei's back story, though I still don't like how you changed Deidara's art in SfD. I think that that took away what Deidara lives for and it seems that Tobi is trying to change him. Well, Tobi is trying to change him but I don't think Dei's art can be changed. I mean explosions to pottery? I just think Dei would never let that happen; it defines him. Still though I really liked this back story, it ended off on a fluffy note just like you promised! Excellent job, one of my favorite fics and my first two TobiDei fics (SfD and WDDTT)!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
A great companion piece! It's sad to see what he went through, but I truly loved the ending.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
...Or a companion piece. That too.
Brennason chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
That was a really beautiful take on a character that is definitely not explored nearly well enough.
I'm going to read your other one now 3
Composingjealousy chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
awwwweh loved it.
Bloodstainedhowl chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Great job! i love your work! 3
Airyballoon chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I'm loving this well thought out side story to Sculping for dummies, great job! I feel so bad for lil' deidei though..having to fend for himself...
TrinityMayEmmerson chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
nu the end of the story T.T dam thts the worst part of reading it XD but AWSOME JOB 3
TrinityMayEmmerson chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
omg i read the first chapter and was TOTALLY HOOKED! omg i love your story making skills job AWSOMELY done cant wait to read on 3
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I like it.

This is my second time reading Sculpting for Dummies. (I rarely reread stories so that means a lot) but haven't really read this part past chapter two.

I think the characterization for some are good and pretty close.

I think you made Kakuzu too patient though. But that was also WAY before his appearance in teh anime, wasn't it?

And i agree with you on Kisame.

He's probably may fave anyway. (HAIL KISAITA!) Fangirl moment.

... I'd do him.

ANYWAY, nice work.

Hope more comes outta ya.

Lovez.

~Noah
thassoCardigin chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
I agree with you entirely about Itachi. XD
thassoCardigin chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
lol, I can imagine him literally being "dragged" into the Akatsuki headquarters by Sasori XD and him saying "Fucking let me go, un!" DX "I DON'T WANT TO JOIN!"
Princesse Sarah chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
Aw, isn't that sweet, Deidara insults Tobi in every way possible, but we all know it's just his way to say "I wuv you" ~_'

I really like the way you portraid Deidara, frankly, I've had it with the "stupid dumb talentless blonde Deideichan" (except for Shurikenintheface's, cause at least he's got talent and taste).

Loved this happy ending (:
ChikaMikk10 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I have mixed emotions about this story, I sort of want to cry and smile at the same time :S either way you're a really good writer and it kept me reading and I also think you got everyone's character perfect so great job
Qxxl chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Wonderful story, i loved it! The last chapter was so cute that I almost started crying. You are an amazing writer demonrubberducky

hugs