Reviews for What Deidara didn't tell Tobi
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
A great companion piece! It's sad to see what he went through, but I truly loved the ending.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
...Or a companion piece. That too.
Brennason chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
That was a really beautiful take on a character that is definitely not explored nearly well enough.
I'm going to read your other one now 3
Composingjealousy chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
awwwweh loved it.
Bloodstainedhowl chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Great job! i love your work! 3
Airyballoon chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I'm loving this well thought out side story to Sculping for dummies, great job! I feel so bad for lil' deidei though..having to fend for himself...
TrinityMayEmmerson chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
nu the end of the story T.T dam thts the worst part of reading it XD but AWSOME JOB 3
TrinityMayEmmerson chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
omg i read the first chapter and was TOTALLY HOOKED! omg i love your story making skills job AWSOMELY done cant wait to read on 3
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I like it.

This is my second time reading Sculpting for Dummies. (I rarely reread stories so that means a lot) but haven't really read this part past chapter two.

I think the characterization for some are good and pretty close.

I think you made Kakuzu too patient though. But that was also WAY before his appearance in teh anime, wasn't it?

And i agree with you on Kisame.

He's probably may fave anyway. (HAIL KISAITA!) Fangirl moment.

... I'd do him.

ANYWAY, nice work.

Hope more comes outta ya.

Lovez.

~Noah
thassoCardigin chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
I agree with you entirely about Itachi. XD
thassoCardigin chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
lol, I can imagine him literally being "dragged" into the Akatsuki headquarters by Sasori XD and him saying "Fucking let me go, un!" DX "I DON'T WANT TO JOIN!"
Princesse Sarah chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
Aw, isn't that sweet, Deidara insults Tobi in every way possible, but we all know it's just his way to say "I wuv you" ~_'

I really like the way you portraid Deidara, frankly, I've had it with the "stupid dumb talentless blonde Deideichan" (except for Shurikenintheface's, cause at least he's got talent and taste).

Loved this happy ending (:
ChikaMikk10 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I have mixed emotions about this story, I sort of want to cry and smile at the same time :S either way you're a really good writer and it kept me reading and I also think you got everyone's character perfect so great job
Qxxl chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Wonderful story, i loved it! The last chapter was so cute that I almost started crying. You are an amazing writer demonrubberducky

hugs

~Qxxl
Io Ritorne chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
OMFG when I stumbled across this I was so happy! It seems so much like Deidara, because if you think about it, it makes sense! I felt sorry for him though...Your writing style kept the story interesting and kept me hooked. Good job!

rikaCHA!n