Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
statetech0 chapter 8 . 3/25
Oh, Ginny... You can't put a bandaid on a relationship that doesn't work.
triojediknights chapter 7 . 3/25
You are whipping through Ginny's school years a chapter at a time. And yet it doesn't feel rushed at all because you give it such detail and length from her perspective, behind the scenes.

By the way, you hit 1,000 reviews on February 9th, 2013. Congrats for reaching 1,100 reviews on March 25th, 2022!
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 3/25
Zacharis is a git. And it's nice to see how Ginny and Luna started to become friends.
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 5 . 3/25
Wow! Ginny's first kiss was Collin Creevey? Now that is very sweet... and makes his eventual death all the sadder. Damn you, author!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 4 . 3/25
My boys? Is Hermione in love with both Harry and Ron? Or is that what she is feeling on the path towards eventually choosing and marrying one?
Katnibellamione chapter 3 . 3/25
My eyes welled up reading this. It's like reading how someone can get taken in by a cult leader.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 2 . 3/25
Who would want to emulate Percy? Seriously. Though I wish you had gone into more detail about Ginny's early years, and Ron's.
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 3/25
A very meta opening, and I am loving it so far!
Twinsmom chapter 23 . 9/20/2021
Had an urge to revisit HP FanFiction and found your story. I wasn’t sure how good it could be with such few chapters. I really enjoyed your perspective. You packed la lot of info into each one, choosing the right parts to address and flesh out. Ginny is a fav of min. I see a lot of her in me. Big family, obstacles to success, etc. I see why Harry favored her over Hermione. She was too much of a mother to Harry and made a better sister figure. The movie is really skewed people’s perception of Hermione in a way because they gave her other peoples lines so much. Way too bossy for such an independent person like Harry that had practically raised himself. Ginny had everything Henry needed; personality, treated him like an equal, appreciated his independence, she didn’t play games and spoke her mind and a big family that loved him. Great job and thanks for writing.
kamelea chapter 23 . 7/30/2021
You wrote an amazing story! I wish you all the best!
Just William chapter 18 . 5/7/2021
You have used the phrase "free reign" numerous times in the story, it should be "free rein. Overall, a good story.
DarkLadySwan chapter 18 . 10/20/2020
I'm bawling.
Brooke Wallace chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
Hey! This was actually my first and favorite Fanfiction I’ve ever read. I read this about 4 months ago, and I’ve got to say that you are a beautiful writer. It’s absolutely wonderful. Once I found this one again, and read it once more, brought tears to my eyes. You have an amazing way of writing and I don’t think I’ll ever forget about this! Thank you so much for posting this, it’s so great!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2019
It was great! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the point of view and the description of the untold events... The author did a really good job at making this readable. I give this 9/10
subzeus chapter 12 . 8/13/2019
Wow, this is probably my favorite chapter so far. I'm usually not into lovey dovey fanfic, but this was written plainly from the POV who loves fiercely, and it's very powerful. Good job capturing that.
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »