Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
lizzzsunshine chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
I LOVE how you fixed the plot hole of polyjuice-moody with the map. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2016
Nice fanfic
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Utterly, utterly fabulous read, thank you so much. I love your meticulous attention to good writing as well as your actual story.
Good luck with your own fiction.
Guest in Europe chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
This seems like a good point to leave a review - the temporary parting of the ways.
I am enjoying this story so much - Thank you! I love the way you don't repeat all the original story but weave in bits of it just so we can pick up the timeline. I love your characterisations - no-one is out of character and the 'side' characters are rounded out just enough.
I read a lot of fanfiction (my secret sin) and this is honestly the best story I have read in a while. It hits the spot for me!
Thank you again, and now I want to find out what happens to Ginny while Harry & co are camping?..
Raddaya chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
Hey. Just wanted to mention that I liked your fanfic a lot. Appreciated the reference to William Regal, too. Thanks for doing it all!
leilalolalee chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
This story is INCREDIBLE. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful fanfiction and flesh out Ginny's story. I enjoyed every minute of it!
tinglyfish chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
Hands down, best HP fanfic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Bravo. Going to read the rest of your stuff now, because damn. That writing style though, brilliant. I can't even form coherent sentences to let you know how much I love your writing. Nice.
munarloth chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
This was an amazing fic - I've never read one from Ginny's perspective before, and I'm so glad that I found yours! I know it's been years but thanks for writing!

(Also I CRACKED UP when the spell to activate the mirrors was "speculum", I haven't heard that word since my last pap smear)
LuxQueen chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Your story is absolutely amazing! It has all the details right, and I swear I love each chapter than my life. Before we didn't really get much into Ginny and now when I'm rewatching the movies and noticing how Harry and Ginny act around each other and it's bloody fab.
HazMakesLouStrong chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
This is the most amazing fic i have ever read everything is in balance fluff, everything
Loved it!
ginnyweasley19:-)
illjwamh chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I was looking through my favorite stories to find this and for some reason it wasn't there. I'm adding it now, along with this review because I know how annoying it is when people favorite or follow a story without saying anything about it.

As to that, I can't imagine I didn't leave any review when I read it the first time, but just in case I'll try to remember to leave a few more when I get around to reading it again.
Schori123 chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
Your story is brilliant! I read first the german translated version, but it was sooo good that i also decided to read the english one, the original.
Before your story I searched a while to find such an story here, because i thought somebody might have written the Harry-Potter-saga with somebody else as the main focus. Adding to the fact, that i really really love Ginny and her pairing with Harry, I was warmly surprised as i found her autobiography on here. Im really glad i found your story!
Its great that the plot is exactly as the seven books, you did an really good job. I dont mind, that the time line is changed a bit, its a minor fact. You also put some new characters in the story, like Angerona, which is with Ginny as Harry passes by to the forest in the Battle of Hogwarts..
The minor things Ginny does over the years for here are very sweet, like the Weasley-pullover in first year, that she tells Cedric indirectly to help Harry in fourth year or that she talks the twins into giveing Harry the Marauders Map. Also the fact that she makes it to her duty to make Harry laugh after Siriusdeath.
How you describe the reconnecting of the DA is also really good, lots of action and you see the bonding between Neville, Luna and Ginny. Your story tells also in which conflict Draco is in that time.
I liked the most, that Ginny is so well informed about everything what happens around her and it is truly possible that she knew that all also in the books. She is truly the sister of the twins!
I wanted to thank you for this extraordinary story, i will recommend it to all that will hear me! I also think i will reread your story a few times, when i find the time!
That you answered frequently asked questions at the moment was another thing that surprised me, i never heard or read about such an thing here and i think that shows how you respect your readers. Thats why i like you, even i dont know you personally.
You did an amazing job with this story and the surrondings!
Keep your work up, its brilliant!
Best regards
Schori123
gryffinclaw19 chapter 20 . 3/8/2015
I really loved all of this. Excellent writing and attention to the original story, but with nice new twists. (My only qualm was that I didn't know how much of it came from other writers, but good job crediting them, anyway.)
I think it's great that Ginny got her own story, and how it fit in with Harry's. I loved the idea of incorporating JKR into it, as well! Keep writing :)
gryffinclaw19 chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
There should have been a realization by Ginny that Tom was Voldemort. After all, Dumbledore said that very few people knew that Voldemort and Riddle were the same person.
Sorry if I sound negative, because I'm not! This is an incredible story, I'm just a stickler for details :)
REVANtheProdigalKnight chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
Words fail me right now when I try to describe my emotions after reading this has been a wonderful and surprising experience reading the series through ginny's was so damn good and I must say you are very you for this nice story.I couldn't put it away till I I must say...it was one hell of a ride...
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »