Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
DetroitNate chapter 20 . 1/5/2019
This is a wonderful story full of emotion. I have loved every chapter of it, and the way you ended it was absolutely perfect!
Thank you for the time and effort you put into this story and for sharing it.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 1/2/2019
Ginny and Harry together are not bad, I can stomach it. Ron and Hermione however...
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 10/27/2018
Ah, Sirius death! It hurt so bad!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 8 . 10/8/2018
That Ginny and Harry shared something similar as being in Tom Riddle's mind might, might making this pairing a bit more palatable.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 7 . 9/25/2018
It hurts to read about Tonks and Lupin. Why killed them both? Oh, Percy! He was so high and mighty and learned his lesson the hard way. Umbridge is one of the most hated evil characters in my book. Gosh, how much I loathed her as I read the books. Doing a great job with this story.
Elena
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
Interesting how you put Ginny at the right place at the right time. I liked book Ginny well enough and yours is does great justice to her character.
Metamorphic Jenny chapter 23 . 9/7/2018
Your Ginny is awesome, she is strong, fierce and spectacular! I love reading the events from her view. Its like reading the real books, but with more Ginny!
Silver1226 chapter 23 . 6/14/2018
That was a lot of fun 3
Guest chapter 22 . 3/2/2018
Cool. I was hoping for fanfics but this is alright
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 21 . 2/15/2018
What an amazing ride this has been! Thank you for all the hard work, and time you and everybody else respondible took to make this happen.
Harry potter's chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This story was published when I was one. It is quite good, however cheesy it may be. I found that it stayed true to the HEAVENLY SEVEN, and was quite descriptive. 4 1/2 stars.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2017
It's the perfect marriage proposal
LanieHallows chapter 22 . 4/24/2017
Love, Love, Love this story of yours! Everything was so accurate, and you got Ginny's character, all the characters actually, just right. I just think their relationships moved way too fast after the battle, and besides that, your story is flawless. Thanks for giving us this amazing story, it is truly great! Made me feel all types of emotions, just like a good story should :)

~~~Lanie~~~
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Clever little witch indeed
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
How did you get this so accurate?!
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »