Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
BritMer chapter 23 . 2/28/2017
What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Nik1627 chapter 20 . 1/28/2017
This story is just beautiful. I think I used up a tissue box while reading this. And it is so similar to the really Harry Potter series and yet so different.
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Oh Merlin! This is such a wonderful beginning. I'm already excited to read the rest of the story!
stein.dario chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
Thank you very much! I just finished reading this and I can just say this is the best fanfiction canon-compliant that I have ever read! I love Ginny and you made her act perfectly imho! I also really like the way Harry acts after the fight, not like in most stories were he is closed again to the world. There are a few pieces that are really perfect!
Really really good job! Thank you again!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Really nice discussion between Dumbledor and Ginny! I think they would have acted just in that way!
stein.dario chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Woah, this was a nice way to start! You got me really interested with the way of crossing universes like this! Very good job!
Ariana dumbledor chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
You did a amzing job writing this. I know you won't see this because this was finished in 2008 and it's 2016 now but I just wanted to say thank-you for writing an amazing fanfic. I hope you make another one just as good.

Yes I have decided my name is after albus and aberforth's sister. Don't judge
mi5hao chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
colin and ginny are twelve. what the physics? but okay, sure. good chapter, by the way
mi5hao chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
nice start
Kat liu chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
Thanks for this story. I'm usually not a big HP fanfiction reader, but I really liked this piece.
Acually I'm in awe: wonderful story, so much in charcter, catching the right phrasing, long chapters. This chapter was the best of all though - Ginny writing the end to her own novel and you writing yourself a review in Rowlings name.
Thanks again
Anna Biju chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
Wow. So now Ginny super-perfect-information-finder Weasley has found out everything all the secrets of the trio and even the things which they don't know at present. What a Mary Sue.
nayin17 chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
It's Ginny again who made the first move...this sucks
lizzzsunshine chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
I LOVE how you fixed the plot hole of polyjuice-moody with the map. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2016
Nice fanfic
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Utterly, utterly fabulous read, thank you so much. I love your meticulous attention to good writing as well as your actual story.
Good luck with your own fiction.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »