Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
Jadedxxoxx chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
This was an amazing story...
Someone recommended the story that follows this one and I was not going to take the time to read this... G,ad I convinced myself to as this story was amazing... I think you did a wonderful job sticking to canon and anything you added was done so in a seamless way.
I loveGinnys character and I am so glad you took the time to write this story... It feels almost real to the Harry Potter universe...
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Almost would be a good ending to the story here.

I don't normally enjoy romance with a dash of angst, but this has been a good read so far. Looking forward to what's next!
Yann chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
I devoured your story in three days. I'm a big Ginny fan myself and I thinks she deserves her own story so thanks for that.
I don't know if you still read your reviews after all these years. Hopefully you will read this one.
Regards,
Yann
geekzgalore chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
This is a beautiful story. I will be recommending it as one of the best H/G fics.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I've only read the first three chapters and Im already in love with this! Everyone is so perfectly matching their canon that I can totally see this being a legitimate companion over just a fanfiction. Fantastic work! Ok well I'm off to read the rest :D

Ink
he he he
ye ye ye
ya ya ya
rock and roll
ying and yang I am half british half chinise
gidiup gidiup
I love this chapter !
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I just finished this mamoth novel and I thought it was brilliant!

I read you faq, and you mentioned that you dislike people asking if you were JK. In my view all these people mean is that this feels real.

You have kept the voices perfect, and all the characters act as they should.

A lovely story :)
Hannah chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have searched so long for a fanfiction like this. Something that is well written, not smutty, tries to stay true to the book. I love this whole story. Ginny totally needed to be able to be able to tell her perspective.
myoung228 chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Amazing story. So well written and I love the premise of a auto-biography from Ginny's perspective written by JK Rowling. So clever.
HPGWFan chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I don't know what book it's in or what part but i'm pretty sure Ginny learned the bat bogey hex a long time ago
DHouck chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
This seems like a good start, and I can't wait to read more, but I do have a small nitpick: the greatest medical advance in the last 700 years is called the Philosopher's Stone: the term "Sorcerer's Stone" was only introduced by the American publisher; before the book, "Philosopher's Stone" was used everywhere. In fact, as of the time of this review, "sor" isn't anywhere on the Stone's Wikipedia page.
jammin287 chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
This was wonderful! You've made me cry and laugh in equal measure, so thanks ;) I think you captured the characters perfectly :) Thank you for writing a good Ginny POV story (they're still a bit few and far between) :D
CherryBerryNana chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
HOooly shit this story has kept me hooked for three days *I found time to read it when I actually should study* and kept me awake until late night, only to continue reading straight in the morning o.O I love Ginny a lot and therefore this story is sooo refreshing and it's also so realistic. I laughed and cried *a lot*, and finding out that you're a guy is even more of a woah xD I would've wanted to review every chapter but I just had to continue reading as fast as possible. Thanks for writing this amazing story and I will surely remember it and recommend it to others. Now I'll first have to pick up my studying again, exams coming up! 8)
jenna chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Xeno isnt visited by Harry Ron and Hermione until spring- and ron is away at Christmas. This is out of canon.
1,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »