Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I do like how you tackle the small and insignificant events in the books, like naming Ron's owl. In all honesty I wasn't convinced that Ginny and Harry were a good match, there's something weird about having Harry falling in love with a girl with red hair and apparently good in potions because well, she looked like his mother. Ginny as a character had very little depth. She wasn't there one minute and all of the sudden there she was, catching Harry attention.

On the other hand, I don't hate Ginny the character as most people in fandom do. She was her own person in the books. Not afraid to stand up to her meddlesome brothers. She had some powerful magic within her, I remember reading that in the books.

This story is original in that I get to hear Ginny's voice which sadly, J K failed to do.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Scamander, might he be Luna's future husband? I'm not much into Canon, mostly because of Hermione and Ron. I had great expectations for Harry and Luna or Hermione too but J K had other ideas in mind. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good fic regardless of the pairing, hence here I am, enjoying yours.

Harry siding with Ron every time Ron fought with Hermione is something which really bothered me throughout the whole series. Harry could always count on Hermione no matter what and yet The Boy Who Lived couldn't reciprocate. As much as I love and admire Harry, his cowardice disappointed me.

Great take on the map and Lupin. Ginny isn't a coward.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter. Once again you're giving light where before there was just a vague idea of what could have happened during that year in Ginny's life. This is the chapter that wasn't.
Lola Prongs chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Ok, let me begin this by saying: this is the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read. I've always wondered about Ginny's years at Hogwarts, because she's an amazing character and, in my opinion, you fulfilled it very well. Your writing is excellent. I'm not the best person to find mispellings cause I'm not an English native, but I don't seem to find anything.
About the story, I love this Ginny you made. She is really close to what I've imagined while reading the books. As well as the other characters.
Hope you don't mind, I'm saving your story in my computer :)
Thanks for writing it.
xx Lola Prongs
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
I have honestly never loved anything as much as I have loved discovering Ginny through you. Thank you.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Would have been nice to have this kind of insight not only of Ginny but the Slytherins too. Must have been lonely after Ron left, lonely and too quiet.
Elena
Jedhev chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
Love the story. Especially the bit with Lily Luna in. Don't particualy like the whole pregnancy thing at the end. Also not sure about James;s yearbook.

I actually love this story though. Will read it again.

Jedhev
lizziemerk chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
I know I have stumbled on a great writer and master story teller when I am simultaneously to excited to stop reading and dreading reaching the finish. You had me trapped in that wonderfully awful feeling nearly from the start. Thank you.
W.Blackbird chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
This is excellent. Very well-written. I love it, and this is my third time reading it. However, I think that given how Tonk's patronus changed into a wolf when she couldn't be with Remus, that Ginny's would have turned into a doe, especially after that great 'emotional upheaval.'
mid20sfan86 chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
I really liked this story and your version of Ginny. I found this years ago, and read it. I just finished reading it again for a second time. I love how you put JK Rowling in as a character, and I think she would have loved it too. I've heard she likes the idea of Fanfiction.

I think this sounds like Ginny to be honest. I like a lot of stories on here, but a lot of people make Ginny to be a controlling bitch, and turn Harry into someone who is whipped and scared of Ginny. I hate it when people do that.
President Snow chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
I am actually in love with this.
themaraudersrock chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
I have been reading fanfics for quite a few months, and I tried really hard to find some good Ginny POV or Ginny-Hermione friendship or that sort of fanfics on this site, but most of them had Ginny being so out of character that I stopped. But I'm so glad that I found your story; it has brought me back to my love for Harry-Ginny fics. It was so detailed and perfectly in character that I felt as though I was reading another book of the HP series. You seem to have worked so hard for this; I couldn't believe it. The fact that you, as a guy, managed to understand Ginny's thoughts and feelings so perfectly, just made it better 'cause I've always found it slightly hard to write a fic from the POV of the opposite gender. Well done!
Lily II chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story. It's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I really like your writing style. I was totally into this story from the moment I first clicked on it. It really is amazing.
Lou-i-ze chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I've just red the translation of your fic and I loved it !

it's an amazing story you wrote !
kirawaan chapter 23 . 2/23/2012
Really and truly loved this story, I, like you have been searching fanfic for the Ginny side of things, this is by far the best and most realistic version. I won't say you write like JKR, but will tell you the level of professionalism of this story was truly admirable. The. Subtle details, the rich backgrounds, all wonderfully written. Just 1 small question, How does Neville end up being the Herbology Professor and does he eventually get together with Luna? They were so sweet together its almost tragic that we don't see what happens to them
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »