Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
jammin287 chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
This was wonderful! You've made me cry and laugh in equal measure, so thanks ;) I think you captured the characters perfectly :) Thank you for writing a good Ginny POV story (they're still a bit few and far between) :D
CherryBerryNana chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
HOooly shit this story has kept me hooked for three days *I found time to read it when I actually should study* and kept me awake until late night, only to continue reading straight in the morning o.O I love Ginny a lot and therefore this story is sooo refreshing and it's also so realistic. I laughed and cried *a lot*, and finding out that you're a guy is even more of a woah xD I would've wanted to review every chapter but I just had to continue reading as fast as possible. Thanks for writing this amazing story and I will surely remember it and recommend it to others. Now I'll first have to pick up my studying again, exams coming up! 8)
jenna chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Xeno isnt visited by Harry Ron and Hermione until spring- and ron is away at Christmas. This is out of canon.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Rereading this and something caught my eye. The Jesus prophecy you have and how Ginny commented that she heard of him in muggle studies. The Wizarding community celebrates Christmas and Easter, which are Christian holidays. I'd think that if they were not practicing Christians, they would at least know of it.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I actually love this so far. (I'm sure that's not surprising in general as many people seem to love it, but as a hardcore Drarry shipper, seeing Harry with Ginny irks my Drarry nerves. [I even have a hard time reading canon now as it's not obviously Drarry (at least not to you non-Drarry shippers).] But I can tell this is going to be fabulously written, so I'll likely be sucking up my Drarry affront and reading this anyway. Take that as a SERIOUS compliment.)

So I'm looking forward to this, whenever I get around to actually reading it. Especially as it seems to predate "I, Draco" which I started reading first. (Oddly enough, I found you through your review on "Draco Malfoy's POV Philosopher's Stone" by VMorticia, which I also haven't read yet. Funny where being nosy will lead you. [: )

Cheers,
Clever
tacobowler chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Great ending!
tacobowler chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
So I'm assuming that the staircase leading to the women's dorms no longer changed into a slide when a boy comes up? Or was it because a girl was leading him?
Alpenwolf chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
I ,for one, think you made a great job with this! I truly enjoyed reading it!
Alpenwolf chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
what a way to propose ... though it fits those two quidditch fanatics xD
tacobowler chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
I think you are right about this being very in character for Draco. By this time in the story he and his family have seen what Voldemort really is. What Draco said in the chapter is very, very true. I've always thought that Voldy had insulted this proud family one too many times. That's why Draco doesn't reveal Hermione in the Manor, esspecially since Bellatrix would take all the glory anyway. That's why Nacrissa has no troble lying to Voldy in the forest.
Alpenwolf chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
"We do not make mistakes." ... over-confident much? ... but that's how the centaurs are ...
Alpenwolf chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
sometimes you just gotta love luna ... and by the way your way of retelling the story through different eyes is great!
stoneslay96 chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
Amazing story!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I do like how you tackle the small and insignificant events in the books, like naming Ron's owl. In all honesty I wasn't convinced that Ginny and Harry were a good match, there's something weird about having Harry falling in love with a girl with red hair and apparently good in potions because well, she looked like his mother. Ginny as a character had very little depth. She wasn't there one minute and all of the sudden there she was, catching Harry attention.

On the other hand, I don't hate Ginny the character as most people in fandom do. She was her own person in the books. Not afraid to stand up to her meddlesome brothers. She had some powerful magic within her, I remember reading that in the books.

This story is original in that I get to hear Ginny's voice which sadly, J K failed to do.
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »