Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
HermesThriceGreat chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
I am very glad that you published this chapter this weekend. I was hoping to get another installment to inaugurate the week.
MotatoPotato chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
As an uber-anal lit major, and as someone who's seriously enjoying this piece, I'd be more than happy to beta if you'd like.
jka1 chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
This is a fantastic story, very original and addictive. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't got as many reviews as it deserves to have. I love every chapter that you've written but my favorite is chapter 12 and the interactions between Harry and Ginny are superb. Keep up the great work -
Prongs.xo chapter 12 . 9/23/2007
OMG!

This was THE BEST chapter! It was SO heartwarming, i almost cried!

Just amazing. :D
WickedSong chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
Good story. Hope you get the next chapter up soon. Only bad thing is just watch your spelling but other than that well done.
Procrasti-Reader chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
This story is not only great, but actually seems like JK Rowling would have written it like this. Update soon!
hippolina97 chapter 13 . 9/19/2007
wow, I was so impressed while reading this. not only becasue of the great writing, but becasue of the dedication obvoiusly put into this. Absolutely everything in this fic is 100 percent accurate, and it all makes sense from Ginny's point of view. I'm just loving it, and I'll be looking forward to more.

hippolina x
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
OH MY GOD! I never read a story with such an original idea! I am speechless, I donot know what to say, this is wonderful.
Tigress-A True Marauder chapter 13 . 9/19/2007
This is soo good! I absolutely loved it! I want to read more! *nod nod*
lady-blissxox chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
I love how you follow cannon so closly, and allow us to see the story from another percepective, one of the best harry/ginny fics in fanficdom
TruGryf chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
re James and Lily: Going with the 'shared-dorm for Head Boy and Girl' fanon? :) Ok, if it ever comes up and you have the opportunity to clarify, I recommend a clarification like, "It's *right next to* McGonnagall's room" or something. (But not only is it my first quibble, it's a tiny one, so feel free to disregard it and keep on with your genius.)
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant is all I have to say!

Looking forward to more!

~100-percent-HP-obsessed
snowyowl7 chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
I have to say that I normally hate stories from Ginny's POV but I really enjoyed this one. I hope that you decide update soon!
Aislinn Carter chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
this is so amazing. its true to the series and it is true to ginnys character, or at least what we saw of it. thank you. ginnys story needed to be told!
christinasays chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
this story is absolutely incredible. keep up the great work!
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »