Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
lady-blissxox chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
I love how you follow cannon so closly, and allow us to see the story from another percepective, one of the best harry/ginny fics in fanficdom
TruGryf chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
re James and Lily: Going with the 'shared-dorm for Head Boy and Girl' fanon? :) Ok, if it ever comes up and you have the opportunity to clarify, I recommend a clarification like, "It's *right next to* McGonnagall's room" or something. (But not only is it my first quibble, it's a tiny one, so feel free to disregard it and keep on with your genius.)
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant is all I have to say!

Looking forward to more!

~100-percent-HP-obsessed
snowyowl7 chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
I have to say that I normally hate stories from Ginny's POV but I really enjoyed this one. I hope that you decide update soon!
Aislinn Carter chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
this is so amazing. its true to the series and it is true to ginnys character, or at least what we saw of it. thank you. ginnys story needed to be told!
christinasays chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
this story is absolutely incredible. keep up the great work!
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Oh! I'm so upset. You completely skipped over the scene where little 11 year old Gabrielle is HITTING ON Harry, and Ginny gets defensive.

I'm positive that Gabrielle's pass at Harry (yes, it's there re-read that chapter of DH if you don't believe me) is what put the idea of Veela into Ginny's head.

Excellent chappie otherwise, but I wish you'd have said something on Gabrielle's taste in older men.
Lady Muck chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
this really is excellent... I'm so impressed! your chapters are nice and long too, which I just love (hardly anyone can write chapters long enough to satisfy me - not even myself)... I particularly love the way that, throughout the story, you have made Ginny responsible for events that otherwise seemed completely coincidental, or the result of someone elses actions... it's very clever, and you've done it seamlessly. There are a few little spelling and grammar mistakes (mostly missing words, actually. do you have a beta?)but for the most part, the writing is of a fantastic standard. can't wait for your next installment!

lady muck xoxo
MrPowell chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
for some odd reason anything dealing with the deathly hallows tends to be depressing. well i'll look forward to the next one
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Really good chapter, I like how you showed the wedding!
HermesThriceGreat chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
This chapter was exciting. I felt the same mad rush as when I started to read DH, and the only bad part was the fact that it ended.
Historybuff1536 chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
When I got my alert email for this chapter I jumped up and down in my chair. I love this!
ILuvGinny1329 chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
ok, seriously...i am a 27 year old male and while finishing up the ending of this chapter i had tears in my eyes.

glad my wife did not catch me, i would never hear the end of it.

thanks for writing such as an awesome bit of writing. Ginny has always been my favorite character and what you have done with her is pure brillance. i hope that you can keep the chapters coming. as you can see, you have quite the following
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 12 . 9/12/2007