Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
carrebear14 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
wow this is really deep. I can totally see giny thinking that!

Post more NOW!
WheatGerm14 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
I think this chapter was my favorite so far! Please write more soon!

WG
luckyangel710 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
This is a really good story! I love how you made Ginny's character so close to the books. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gisele Weasley chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
OMG!

You're fic is the best one, that's for sure! :}

LOVE THEM! :D

Are you going to write about their marriage and stuff?

Waiting for more!
Sunlitdayz14 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Oh My God im crying! that was one of the most beautiful things ive ever read man if im crying now imagine what its going to be like when we get to the final battle and hagrid carrys harry out of the forest! update soon please i love this story!
HermesThriceGreat chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Deep and poignant as ever. It is marvelous. Perhaps consider doing a "deleted scenes" story. Likely those scenes will have humor, which will make them good for one-shots, either in a separate story thread or tagged onto the end after the story.
Dori16 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
OMG, you did a great job on dis! I like Ginny's pov since we never got to see it in the book...Can't wait for the next chapter

keep up the great work

dori
Cherrykisses21 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
aw the end of this chapter almost made me cry. you are such an amzing writer, are you sure you are not jk in disguise? anyway this atory is just amazing and soo cleverly written. my favourite fanfic!
aquarel chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Wow! This chapter nearly makes my cry, I think its your best! I realley love your story, maybe the best Ginnys POV Story I ever read. More please!
MrPowell chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
*sniffle* good chapter
Lady Muck chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
just though I'd drop a line to say that I'm really enjoying this story... the idea you've had, taking the entire series from Ginny's point of view, while not entirely original, is excellent, and your take on it is better than any of the others I've read. This chapter in particular was great... the best so far, I think, and nice and long, too! :D keep it up!

lady muck
dolphingirl79 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
I just love this story, keep up the great work. Your writing truly rivals JKR!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
This is the best chapter so far...update soon
Historybuff1536 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
That was perfect...I loved it. :D
Marauder Madness chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
omg

I loved it! It's gonna be so sad when Ginny reacts to Harry being 'dead' in the seventh book.

Please update soon!