Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
GoddessOfLove-War-Light-Dark chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Another excellent Chapter
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue soon! Your story is absolutely brilliant and SO well-written!

~100-percent-HP-obsessed
ILuvGinny1329 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
this is easily my favorite story on this site. please continue to update as much as possible.
Cherrykisses21 chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
i hope you get an email each time this story is reviewed just so you know how many people love this story and how great it would be if you could put up the next chapter and soon you are a really talented writer, this is definatley my favourite harry potter fanfic.

PLease write more soon

from

The no.1 fan of this story

p.s i have read the whole story and the only reason i am reviewing chapter 9 is that i have already reviewed the latest chapters
WheatGerm14 chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
I lvoe it! Keep going!

WG
MrPowell chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
good story
babut chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
I'm very impressed with this story and look forward to seeing how you portray the sixth year kiss scene from Ginny's perspective. I'm also curious to see where you take it after book 7 before the epilogue. Hopefully you will continue! It is very well written and the length gives the story real meat.

On another note, I have a hard time seeing JK included in the actual story. I do understand the purpose, that's a pure opinion thing.
Marauder Madness chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
Brillaint chapter. Realy looking forward to the next one.
Cherrykisses21 chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
wirite another chapter soo please, you have no idea how happy i was when i got the email saying another chapter of in the words of ginevra molly weasley was up. i was very happy. i wait with bated breath till the next chapter.

this is a very well written story and an original idea.
Historybuff1536 chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
I can't wait for the kiss! :)
HermesThriceGreat chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
It's always a pleasure when I get an email alerting me to a new chapter for this story. I find now that I appreciate it more because in it you spell Ginny's given name correctly, which 80% of FF writers cannot seem to do.
SlumberingMarauder chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
“Look it, Harry, our angels are holding hands!”That was so funny/adorable..._...I can't wait for them to finally get together! PLEASE Update as soon as you can! I can barely wait!
Dori16 chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
I can't wait until they are together! :) Great chapter...I luved it...
fanficfanatic42 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
i luv this a lot...its AWESOME...i can't wait til harry and ginny get together...i think that will be awesome...great job
Cherrykisses21 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
omg this story is just pure gold please please please write more chapters i really did love this story and i so want it to continue. You have used the books really well and mixed with your own imagination makes this story excellent. move over J.K
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »