Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Oh! I'm so upset. You completely skipped over the scene where little 11 year old Gabrielle is HITTING ON Harry, and Ginny gets defensive.

I'm positive that Gabrielle's pass at Harry (yes, it's there re-read that chapter of DH if you don't believe me) is what put the idea of Veela into Ginny's head.

Excellent chappie otherwise, but I wish you'd have said something on Gabrielle's taste in older men.
Lady Muck chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
this really is excellent... I'm so impressed! your chapters are nice and long too, which I just love (hardly anyone can write chapters long enough to satisfy me - not even myself)... I particularly love the way that, throughout the story, you have made Ginny responsible for events that otherwise seemed completely coincidental, or the result of someone elses actions... it's very clever, and you've done it seamlessly. There are a few little spelling and grammar mistakes (mostly missing words, actually. do you have a beta?)but for the most part, the writing is of a fantastic standard. can't wait for your next installment!

lady muck xoxo
MrPowell chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
for some odd reason anything dealing with the deathly hallows tends to be depressing. well i'll look forward to the next one
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Really good chapter, I like how you showed the wedding!
HermesThriceGreat chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
This chapter was exciting. I felt the same mad rush as when I started to read DH, and the only bad part was the fact that it ended.
Historybuff1536 chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
When I got my alert email for this chapter I jumped up and down in my chair. I love this!
ILuvGinny1329 chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
ok, seriously...i am a 27 year old male and while finishing up the ending of this chapter i had tears in my eyes.

glad my wife did not catch me, i would never hear the end of it.

thanks for writing such as an awesome bit of writing. Ginny has always been my favorite character and what you have done with her is pure brillance. i hope that you can keep the chapters coming. as you can see, you have quite the following
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Brilliant...just - brilliant...

~100-percent-HP-obsessed
Risika Tellerman chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Beautiful.
Guaja chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
This was more than good...it was excellent. Ginny is my favorite character and i always wanted more of her in the books. Im very glad you write this fanfiction because it was as reading the book. I love it!

Thanks :P

I dont know if you have plans to write about harry and ginny after the battle...it would be nice :)
carrebear14 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
wow this is really deep. I can totally see giny thinking that!

Post more NOW!
WheatGerm14 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
I think this chapter was my favorite so far! Please write more soon!

WG
luckyangel710 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
This is a really good story! I love how you made Ginny's character so close to the books. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gisele Weasley chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
OMG!

You're fic is the best one, that's for sure! :}

LOVE THEM! :D

Are you going to write about their marriage and stuff?

Waiting for more!
Sunlitdayz14 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Oh My God im crying! that was one of the most beautiful things ive ever read man if im crying now imagine what its going to be like when we get to the final battle and hagrid carrys harry out of the forest! update soon please i love this story!
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »