Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
HermesThriceGreat chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Deep and poignant as ever. It is marvelous. Perhaps consider doing a "deleted scenes" story. Likely those scenes will have humor, which will make them good for one-shots, either in a separate story thread or tagged onto the end after the story.
Dori16 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
OMG, you did a great job on dis! I like Ginny's pov since we never got to see it in the book...Can't wait for the next chapter

keep up the great work

dori
Cherrykisses21 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
aw the end of this chapter almost made me cry. you are such an amzing writer, are you sure you are not jk in disguise? anyway this atory is just amazing and soo cleverly written. my favourite fanfic!
aquarel chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Wow! This chapter nearly makes my cry, I think its your best! I realley love your story, maybe the best Ginnys POV Story I ever read. More please!
MrPowell chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
*sniffle* good chapter
Lady Muck chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
just though I'd drop a line to say that I'm really enjoying this story... the idea you've had, taking the entire series from Ginny's point of view, while not entirely original, is excellent, and your take on it is better than any of the others I've read. This chapter in particular was great... the best so far, I think, and nice and long, too! :D keep it up!

lady muck
dolphingirl79 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
I just love this story, keep up the great work. Your writing truly rivals JKR!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
This is the best chapter so far...update soon
Historybuff1536 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
That was perfect...I loved it. :D
Marauder Madness chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
omg

I loved it! It's gonna be so sad when Ginny reacts to Harry being 'dead' in the seventh book.

Please update soon!
GoddessOfLove-War-Light-Dark chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Another excellent Chapter
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue soon! Your story is absolutely brilliant and SO well-written!

~100-percent-HP-obsessed
ILuvGinny1329 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
this is easily my favorite story on this site. please continue to update as much as possible.
Cherrykisses21 chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
i hope you get an email each time this story is reviewed just so you know how many people love this story and how great it would be if you could put up the next chapter and soon you are a really talented writer, this is definatley my favourite harry potter fanfic.

PLease write more soon

from

The no.1 fan of this story

p.s i have read the whole story and the only reason i am reviewing chapter 9 is that i have already reviewed the latest chapters
WheatGerm14 chapter 11 . 9/5/2007