Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
Historybuff1536 chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
I can't wait for the kiss! :)
HermesThriceGreat chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
It's always a pleasure when I get an email alerting me to a new chapter for this story. I find now that I appreciate it more because in it you spell Ginny's given name correctly, which 80% of FF writers cannot seem to do.
SlumberingMarauder chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
“Look it, Harry, our angels are holding hands!”That was so funny/adorable..._...I can't wait for them to finally get together! PLEASE Update as soon as you can! I can barely wait!
Dori16 chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
I can't wait until they are together! :) Great chapter...I luved it...
fanficfanatic42 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
i luv this a lot...its AWESOME...i can't wait til harry and ginny get together...i think that will be awesome...great job
Cherrykisses21 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
omg this story is just pure gold please please please write more chapters i really did love this story and i so want it to continue. You have used the books really well and mixed with your own imagination makes this story excellent. move over J.K
Prongs.xo chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I love this story to death! :]

I've read other Harry-Ginny stories, and i hated how it was all different, and had nothing to do with the story lines of the real harry potter books. I love this one because its actually real, and gives out the impression that JK Rowling actually wrote it herself.

Only thing i dont like about it, is how you've made ginny slightly too much like harry, like how the sorting hat considered putting her in slytherin too. I dont see ginny relating to the slytherin house in anyway like harry did.

But its all fine, and if thats how you wanted it to be, then thats fine. I just usually like feedback on my work :)

Besides that, its flawless. You have me completely hooked.

Keep up the good work, and i cant wait for the next chapter! xD

Michelle ;]
EmeraldFire512 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
I love this story! I really am a big fan of the Harry/Ginny ship. That is also what i write about. You should try to read my fic, The Final Battle:Ginny's POV. I think you would enjoy it as much as i enjoy yours. Update soon!
Craniac13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Very clever way to write out Ginny's version of events, the behind the scenes if you will, in a way that doesn't upset the timeline or change major events!
jayley chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i'm not sure if anyone's told you, but everytime i read the title, i think, wow, she/he mispelled the main character's name. i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be ginevra. hence ginny. if i'm wrong, oops
carrebear14 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
post more! :-)
HermesThriceGreat chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
another remarkable chapter... You do not disappoint. If anything, your insight into Ginny's character is deepening.
WheatGerm14 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
This was a great chapter. I like how you bring things up that we know happened in the books, and put it in Ginny's perspective. Keep adding more soon!

Evaluating Rae chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Excellent, excellent work, my dear! You've certianly grasped the essence of EVERY charater in the HP world, a very difficult feat that you've accomplished with ease.

Please, please keep writing. You're certianly brilliant at it!
WheatGerm14 chapter 9 . 8/27/2007

I really liked it! Please add more soon.

1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »