Reviews for In the Words of Ginevra Molly Potter
Cherrykisses21 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
omg this story is just pure gold please please please write more chapters i really did love this story and i so want it to continue. You have used the books really well and mixed with your own imagination makes this story excellent. move over J.K
Prongs.xo chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I love this story to death! :]

I've read other Harry-Ginny stories, and i hated how it was all different, and had nothing to do with the story lines of the real harry potter books. I love this one because its actually real, and gives out the impression that JK Rowling actually wrote it herself.

Only thing i dont like about it, is how you've made ginny slightly too much like harry, like how the sorting hat considered putting her in slytherin too. I dont see ginny relating to the slytherin house in anyway like harry did.

But its all fine, and if thats how you wanted it to be, then thats fine. I just usually like feedback on my work :)

Besides that, its flawless. You have me completely hooked.

Keep up the good work, and i cant wait for the next chapter! xD

Love,

Michelle ;]
EmeraldFire512 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
I love this story! I really am a big fan of the Harry/Ginny ship. That is also what i write about. You should try to read my fic, The Final Battle:Ginny's POV. I think you would enjoy it as much as i enjoy yours. Update soon!
Craniac13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Very clever way to write out Ginny's version of events, the behind the scenes if you will, in a way that doesn't upset the timeline or change major events!
jayley chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i'm not sure if anyone's told you, but everytime i read the title, i think, wow, she/he mispelled the main character's name. i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be ginevra. hence ginny. if i'm wrong, oops
carrebear14 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
post more! :-)
HermesThriceGreat chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
another remarkable chapter... You do not disappoint. If anything, your insight into Ginny's character is deepening.
WheatGerm14 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
This was a great chapter. I like how you bring things up that we know happened in the books, and put it in Ginny's perspective. Keep adding more soon!

WG
Evaluating Rae chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Excellent, excellent work, my dear! You've certianly grasped the essence of EVERY charater in the HP world, a very difficult feat that you've accomplished with ease.

Please, please keep writing. You're certianly brilliant at it!
WheatGerm14 chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Hey,

I really liked it! Please add more soon.

WG
Sunlitdayz14 chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
Love this story! update soon please!
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
i really like this story and i think your writing is very good i can't wait for the next chapter! _
ditzyblonde73 chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
I just found this story the other day, and I really like it! It fills in all the missing Ginny moments really, really well. :c)
dolphingirl79 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
another great chapter. I love this story please keep the updates comming!
Marauder Madness chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
Great chappie! Looking forward ot the next one!
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »