Reviews for The Opposite of a Job Interview
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I like how you touched on Snape being a useful tool, not really someone Dumbledore expressly cares about.

(Who is the one person who cares for Snape? I have a few ideas, but who is Dumbledore thinking of?)
duj chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
"One person who cares for him"? (looks under beds, turns up stones, shakes out everyone's pockets) Who? I never believe in Albus actually *caring* for anyone. I have autie kids who show more capacity to love than he does.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Now, this was actually pretty interesting, eventhough I have my huge doubts that book 7 Dumbledore ever really cared about anybody after the death of his family. Most of all, not for Snape if he treated him like the memories suggest. But, I am most certainly rather the fan of the opposite (them having that mentor relationship people suggested here before) - and will probably very much enjoy reading this. (-:
Sailoramber chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
you know, this fic illuminates exactly what i'd been thinking, only you've explained it here much better than i ever could. nice!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I can't imagine why Snape would ever think nobody ever cared for him...except in DH we saw why. As it turned out, nobody _did_ care for him, not even his own parents (it was pretty clear Lily had no time for a helping hand-she needed them both for social climbing. She saw what James was really like and chose him anyway. Now tell me the fact he was handsome and rich played no part in this). But I digress.

Snape is right. Dumbledore only lets him teach because _he's_ going to die and will have no further use of Snape after that. He doesn't seem to care what the jinx might do to Snape _then_, now does he?