Reviews for Love is in the Air
fireWing21 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Well I liked how you wrote it but to be straightforward...I still prefer Ceres and Mikagi. But oh well. Favorited anyway :p

fW21
K14princess-ROCK chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I love it! I am a fan of Ceres and Yuuhi too. I believe that they are meant to be together
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
heheheh...*right eyebrow twitching* i spent an internet card just to find a yuuhi/ceres and there was one in ! aw hell! but i must admit, this fic was worth it...please make more! i thought i was the only one who loved this pair! make a second chapter! a sequel! anything!
hydr0-1i1y chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I liked ur story very much! i also like the y/c pairings...(hmmm i should write one)...and their are hardly any of them out there! I hope u keep writing stories like this one! )
Ceres Aogiri chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
I absolutely love the story. Ceres and Yuuhi are my favorite characters. This story was like a breath of fresh air from the usual fics... I realize that it's Aya's body and that she's destined for Tooya... but I always felt bad for Ceres. She gets taken from her home, raped, and then gets a second chance at life except she has to sit back and let Aya screw it up by not loving Yuuhi. I really don't understand how someone could not choose a guy as sweet as Yuuhi. Stupid people frustrate me. Anyway, I'm sorry for making you read my ramblings. I just thought it was cool to finally see someone with some sense. If you ever right anymore Ceres/Yuuhi stories let me know.
Monique-ita chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
YUUHI IS MIIIINE! Yuuhi and Ceres don't go together (obviously).*Ahem* Did i mention Yuuhi is mine?
AyaTooya fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
I know that this is kinda rude of me but to tell you frankly, I didn't like the story much. Probably 'coz Tooya's not in it and besides, I am not particularly a fan of Yuuhi. I also didn't like the idea of Yuuhi & Ceres together 'coz afterall, it's still Aya's body and her body is meant for Tooya and Tooya alone. No offense, just expressing my feelings...
Beatrix chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
Hey, I liked that a lot!
Outlaw's Lain chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Awesome! Wonderfully written.
Miaka Yuuki chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
That was a kawaii story. I also think Yuuhi and Ceres should be togather of course we all Know it wont happen :-( ! But it was a great story.