Reviews for Pixellated Cookie Justice
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/24
liked this alot. ... off topic, i wonder what has to happen to a person for them to not like sweet stuff... or maybe it can just be their taste buds or something.. *sigh* i have been craving chocolate ALL day. especially after searching "biggest chocolate".
May000 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is very sweet. And I love the description of L's expression.
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh, that was lovely. You got L's character really well and I thought Matt was adorable! I thought his attitude to L worked very well too, he was awed but humanly so. And the last line is such a sting ;_;
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Adorably cute- I love the little snapshot into how L and Matt met, we never see them interact in the manga... L dies too fast, and Matt isn't in it long enough- but this was a really wonderfully written piece :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this is A TOTALLY, COMPLETELY AMAZING ONE SHOT. the moment is captured perfectly in all its wonderful intersection of awe, indifference, awkwardness and curiosity. the name suits it perfectly, as does he ending.

"And for a second he thought: L. That’s kind of a stupid na—

…wait, what?"

that was utter brilliance, it summerized the piece so well. this whole thing is startlingly deep for a late night moment in the kitchen.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I could absolutely seeing this happen at Wammy's house. Yep.

Nice job with it. _
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Lol... ._.
nrrg chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Pixellated Cookie Justice - what a title. For that alone I'm adding it to my faves. Awesome story too by the way. :)
DragonShine chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Guns that shoot chocolate chips? One day I'm going to randomly think of this fic and burst out laughing.
AccordingToMel chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was really cute. I liked it a lot! I really don't know much about Matt...(my brain seems to have completely not registered most of his presence during the anime)...but I enjoyed this story quite a lot. I adore L and this just seemed very realistic and possible. Good work!
gilbert norrell chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Loved this like whoa. It was totally whole and real in every way.
WeaponsMisstressTenten chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
MattxL bonding seems cute. :) I love the way you characterize everyone.
Brain Eater Jr chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
It was nice and sweet. I was elated until I read the last two lines, and then my heart broke into pieces again. Dammit.

Anyway, since I've been reading three of your stories in a row, that must mean that I idolize your writing skills already. :D I love this. This must be the first Matt-meets-L story I've read. (And when I think about it, it's kinda weird and sad, given that Matt *is* number 3.)
Micuko chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
so sweetLove it so much
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
how funny is that?

I absolutely adore the way you make it look as if you carelessly typed away with some drabbled words and still make efficient and intelligent sentences (it looks so hard to write like that!).

Your writing style woule be a bliss to all blogreaders and fictionfans!

Please continue.