Reviews for Theme List
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Sydney. Not Sidney.

Other than that, really good job :)
Thankyou chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
God that was a good piece of fiction.

ouch!
house-wilson otp chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I think the best part is that not only are they Sirius and Remus, but those two are often paired in fanfic. Like, half the stories I've ever seen with Sirius have him doing Lupin. (the rest seem to have original female characters, Snape, or Hermione. And him doing Hermione is just... creepy. In the same way that House/Cameron rubs me the wrong way.)
HW forever chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
Haha, not-miserable. Can't say /happy/ can ya House? :P
rocks and glass chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
This is horribly amusing. Horribly, because it's kind of sad the state that they're in, but so very funny too. A wonderful series of one-shots, very well written and I like both your characterization and the situations. It's all handled very plausibly (read that as: not far-fetched) and it all just flows well (not between one shots, scenes within a chapter) and similarly reads well. I like the concentration, but not overbearing or to the exclusion of other relationships, on House and Chase. It's definitely an interesting relationship to explore, and you've covered a lot of aspects of your take on the relationship through a bunch of different situations, which is nice because it is more three dimensional and a better read than it would otherwise be. Interesting and not really repetitive situations too. I hope you are inclined and find time to add some more to this.
everyme chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Wow, that was just amazing. It was very romantic, without being cliché or too sentimental. You described the characters of Wilson and House very well, and I think its that thing that makes this one-shot so nice. House being sarcastic and hurt at the same time, and Wilson caring too much about his wife to leave her for him, thats just how they would react, I think.

Again, I thought that all persons very in character.

Normall, I hate second person point of view stories, but with this one I didnt really mind it at all.

cucu,

everyme chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Ive really wanted to read something like this for a long time. The characters of House MD talking about Harry Potter, I mean. Im a huge HP fan myself, so I thoroughly enjoyed this piece of work :D

The characters really do fit well, especially Wilson as Lupin and Cuddy as McGonagall. Both Cuddy and McGonagall are very strict outwardely, but we all know that inside them they care about others...

Hm, I would have pegged House as resembling Snape, though. Or a mixture of Snape and Sirius. But after this one-shot, I realized that he was more like Sirius :D

My favorite chapter so far, keep going :D

cucu,

everyme chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Youre really going to do all 64 prompts? Thats great, because I really liked what Ive read so far.

Job interview of Chase... when I first got into House, I always wondered how he hired his three ducklings. Ive read only one one-shot of this kind so far.

Although the two of them dont really do anything during the interview (other than being silent, of course :D), you really captured the atmosphere well. I had to grin the whole time :) Its just like House to test his future employees in this way.

I really like your writing style, it just fits perfectly with the House fandom. Not OOC at all, at least up until now :D

So, great chapter, hope to read more of the sorts.

cucu

BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
I'm really enjoying this collection

Keep up the great work
Bloody Koalas chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I don't get it: how can something so simple be so amazing? I love your stories/chapters, and they make my day every other minute. :)

Hadley
Inherently Flawed chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
...How do you WHAT? That's the most amazing thing I've ever heard. This story-series-thing rocks, and so do you. I really hope you write some more.
Inherently Flawed chapter 10 . 2/3/2008
Aw, that was really sad. Poor Chase. I can see it, though. I love the way you write their relationship.
Inherently Flawed chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
I cannot, for anything, properly picture Wilson on a skateboard. Those are two things that just don't mix. Cute though.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
... so grinning my ass of! Go Chase for stumping House!
Merlynnod chapter 13 . 10/15/2007
Wait a minute...you can't bake a cake in the shape of the internet...the internet has no shape...it's an amorphous network of information that exists in a space similiar to that of phone or cable (I think...I could be wrong...I know it's an "interconnected series of computers" and all that)...it has no shape!

Where on earth did this question come from? Is there an answer? This is going to make me *crazy* now...I'm going to have to spend my entire day off on Wednesday learning about how the internet works...and if it has a shape... ;)

Great story...though I must say that I can't bring myself to thank you for my new, ahem, hobby... ;)

Seriously, is there an answer to this question?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »