Reviews for A Heart of Steel Can Still Be Broken
redorchid23 chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
just because you don't know anything medical stuff, doesn't mean you can't look it up on the internet
redorchid23 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
the doctor would have given her the morning after pill. you wont know if your pregnant until after 10 days.
I would suggest you do some research
I would also suggest watching some episodes of Law and Order: SVU
esmeevictoriousfan chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
I loved the story! You need a little work on your spelling and grammer. It's mean of people who write mean reviews because writing 40 chapters costs lots of time!
Kaia-Rhea chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Hi!

This isn't a flame, it's just advice.

I like the story so far, the plot line is intriguing and more-ish.

However, there seem to be quite a lot of missing words, as well as unnecessary spaces and full stops. The grammar and spelling could also use a little work- Get a beta reader to help you with this.

Anyway, I know you said you don't want flames, but honestly I'd rather get a few bits of honest constructive criticism then a false review glowing with admirations merely because the author of the review is too scared to do otherwise.

Still, I like this so far!

Good luck!

Kaia x
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
i loved
Alyssa chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
It's a good story concept. However, I had to stop reading at chapter 8 because of the typos and grammar issues. I miss out on a lot of good things that way, or so I've been told. I like that you're so passionate about writing, with a little polish on it, your stories could be fantastic.
kanskyny chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
i like the story so far, but it's hard to read. therefore, i'm going to flame under the guise of constructive criticism...er...the other way around...heh...heh...

". How is she."Booth asked

-random period placement...lol.

"Booth!Zack!"Suddenly Angela's voice rang througout the waiting room

-um...space bar? and throughout has an h.

"You can go in two at a time." said.

-who said? i hope that's not a "that's what she said" joke... those can get annoying, especially in a...hospital scene?

-oh, wait, there it is again.

"She is under anastesia and should wake up any talking to her can hear you." said,then left the room

-forget to add a name in? done that ;)

...Oh my god"

-just the idea of bones saying 'oh my god' has me cracking up. that's amazingly out of character.

sorry for the flame. the fire is burning. ouchie.
TravelingSue chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
I have to stop reading it's 1:30 in the morning adn I have to get up in 3.5 hours... I peaked ahead and knew I better stop here or I'd have 2 hours of sleep not even the 3.5 hours I was hoping for.

Great story, good criminal element... nice decisions on B&B's part and I like how included Zack is.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
fabulous
CSIkitten chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
LOVE IT! love it love it, i feel so sorry for Alex's parents! i can not imagine what they are going through. I also noticed your writing is improving. I can see you did not need my comment in the 1st chapter, seeing as when I commented you already had many other chapters completed. I hope you did not take it as a flame!
CSIkitten chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
love the angst!
CSIkitten chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
I am absolutely intrigued by this plot line, i am going to hang on because i love the plot, but you and your beta need to really watch carefully for grammatical errors. I am far from perfect so i get making mistakes, but your writing would increase tenfold if you could eliminate a lot of the mistakes. again love the story you have a WONDERFUL imagination!
holbroe1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
I like the idea for the story- the plot is intriguing.

However, to be a better writer you need to work on your grammer. You and your beta aren't catching a lot of mistakes that were made. So I encourage you to re-read very carefully before you submit.

Keep up the good work :)
Shadowhunter536 chapter 40 . 12/16/2009
great story. keep up the good work
moonlighting.gatita chapter 40 . 11/14/2009
That IS and FOREVER will be one of the best stories i have EVER read!I LOVED IT!Great job!That would be the perfect 'Bones' movie..you know...like "Bones: The Movie"...I can already picture it..

*crying*