Reviews for Insomnia
mongawonga chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww that was so cute *clicking favorite button*
darkastro chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Even if Late Night and this story aren't connected you should continue writing of JakexSpud. Your stories seem fun and even though a little broad it's great for the reader to add their own parts. P:
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
cute!
CloudstarOfShadowClan chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I LOVE this! It's SO adorable in everyway possible! I just read "Late Night" and it was adorable too. I love Jake/Spud; their little moments are the sweetest, aren't they? I also find it amazing that I'm not the only person who's thought up the name DragonFry! xD Of course... Spake is ok too, but I'm still leaning towards DragonFry.

Keep the awesomeness coming! D
Eipok chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I so need this to go somewhere more...intimate. *wink wink* I'd have written it so Spud went under the covers, blew Jake to get him relaxed and tired, and then they both fell asleep in each other's arms. Then Jake would've returned the favor the next day. hehe
Jen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
hahah aww spud,who knew he could be such a sweety hehehe..so cute i liked it :)
Light-Devil chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Personally, I agree with everything that The-Rose-Has-Wilted said.

S/he was spot on with what I was going to say.

:D

Have A Nice Day,

Azrael.
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
*Not sure if she's commented before*

I've read this story about three times now and every time I do, I say aw. . I love this so much. It's hard to find good JakeXSpud fics out there, but I have found one.
crestingwave chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i lyk it!
Nobody McNo-one chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hee hee hee! that was really cute!

and yea... sleep deprivation does make you depressed. Ahem. Take it from someone who has insomnia

anywhoo... amazing story. it was uber cute and i loved it!

i don't really have any great words to express myself at 12am...

heh
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Rather than a lack of sleep causing the depression, he could have depression. Depression causes sleep loss, and if someone who has depression is also codependant then being with a significant other can reduce or eliminate the depression.

lol I sound so know-it-ally with all that psychobabbel!
emodragon4life chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
that was really good. a lack of sleep, not having anyone to help with it or not letting someone in to help, and feeling lonely can all cause that to happen. trust me, that is personal experience. i really love your writing style and can't wait to read more of your stories. great job.
ashleigh chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
loved it
LifeAnomaly chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This story is so cute. You are a great author.
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
It was a good story. Since you want to expand on the American Dragon fandom thingy think you could right a BradXJake story?