Reviews for Masters of Mischief
x.Roza.x chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
update? yes? thanks! :D

loved it!
lys phillips chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
I want to know what happened in Hogsmeade too! I, for one, do not think it's fair to leave a perfectly good story hanging like that. Please?

I like this, and would really love to see it concluded with Fred and Angelina together, and of course with Hermione in right mind. Perhaps this review could persuade you to continue it...?

If not, thank you anyway for six chapters of joyful laughter. Loved the Monty Python reference, thought the Auctioning of the Sorting Hat was brilliant, certainly worthy of Fred and George (a little unrealistic that they didn't get into more trouble, though).
binbons chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
You write the twins fabulously well. In fact, better than anyone I know.

Consider this the highest possible compliment coming from me, Weasley Twin Lover Extroardinaire, and Long-Time Dater of George Weasley. Congrats.
myrtlenator chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
YAY! You've updated! I really like your writing style. Comparing Ron's face to an angry strawberry is great. This bit cracked me up:

George looked offended. “Every girl looks at me like that, Angelina. It’s not my fault if you haven’t noticed before.”

“But it’s only because they think he’s me,” Fred chimed in, flashing Angelina what he thought had to be a charming smile.

This sounds just like something JKR would actually write. (But better, because it's all Fred-and-George-centric.) xD

I eagerly await more!
Fujoshi Laivine chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Ha ha! I wonder if McGonigall's going to realize it's Fred and George's fault the whole class is gone XD
Skyler VonDetton chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
O...
Skyler VonDetton chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Oh yes! I can easily see this story becoming a favorite...
Skyler VonDetton chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Wow. Wow! I am so amused by this!
Skyler VonDetton chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
DEFINATLY an idea to pursue, you have the characters very well done. I just gah, the pairings couldnt be any more canon... is that even the right term? Oh well. Off to read the next chapter!
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
They are absolutely adorable. One can never get enough of them.

all the best
Evenstar606 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
This chapter was awesome! I loved the begging, it was so totally Fred. The pink hair was hilarious; George is such a goofball, isn't he? I love it!
Fujoshi Laivine chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
ZOMG frikkin awesome! A WITCH!
myrtlenator chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
*gasp* The twins are Monty Python fans! Two of my favorite fictional creations ever, combined. My life is complete. I can SO picture this scene really happening. Poor McGonagall. Love, love, love!
myrtlenator chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
I really liked this! I agree with Evenstar606, it is refreshing. The characterization of Fred & George is PERFECT and so much fun to read. I love the way they continue each other's sentences, and George winking at Alicia. xD I can't wait to see some more development. Please continue soon?
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This chapter was a great start! Fred and George are my favorite characters, and this is a very well-written story so I am looking forward to reading more!