Reviews for Jeffersonian Gossips
fandebones chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
haha ! sooooo fun !
phoenix.doll chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love it. :D And I love you!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
that was good lvoed it
Wintersky17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Heheh love it!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
lol great story.
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Loved it! This was definatley a scene that should have been included :)

You're such an amazing writer! x
hmfrongillo chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I liked this! I had been wondering how Max could have possibly heard Brennan was getting married!

-HM (from too!)
Magic key chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
love it... really funny. especially the gossip flow chart.

haha... i always wondered how max found out about the marriage... well not tempe's but still...

Great work. keep it up.
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
That's so funny!
jemb chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I really enjoyed your story. I've been on holiday so I missed the initial posting but a good friend (niah1988) has read this and pointed it out to me as a good read. How Max found out about the wedding always did bother me. I mean, how did he find out?

This interpretation of that answer is an absolutely plausible idea. Firstly because we all know Max loves Temperance but he can't just go visit her and if he did she probably wouldn't share too much, so him getting news and information about her by going somewhere he knows people she works with go is credible. And secondly, the entire Medico-Legal lab and Jeffersonian Institute does not revolve around Brennan and the squints - there is gossip in every office no matter how big or small and it is entirely believable that two other workers would find stuff out (and get it a little wrong lol).

My favourite bit was where Jess described the rescue from the Two Bodies epi. It was so funny how exaggerated the whole thing got, but at the same time I can see something like that getting blown out of proportion quite easily, especially when the information is getting passed from person to person.

All in all it was a fun little vignette that brightened my day. Thanks for posting, I hope you post more.
SquintSquad10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Loved it Elfie! ) Great job, I can't believe English isn't your first language, you use it so well! Fabulous job, I hope you write lots more!
Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hey Elfie, this is one of those crazy nutcases from the Bones forum at

i left a review there too, but I thought I'd leave a longer one here.

That story is so cute. I love that the girl had the huge gossiping organization, and that Max was eavesdropping. And the ending was cool too.

You should definitely write more fics, you're a good writer! And your English is really good, even if you did get it beta-ed!

*Angel*
mag31 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
It was a good idea to show Max trying to get information about his daughter, I liked this. And the conversation between Jess and Meg... LMAO Please keep on writing about Bones, you're really good at it :D
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
(rolling on floor in hysterics) That is so perfectly perfect for gossip! And just about as accurate.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/17/2007