Reviews for Blood and Bullets
kuiziki girl chapter 6 . 1/21
Why does everyone discontinue their fanfics? *sad sigh* It's not like anyone is waiting for the ending here (namely me). *irritated sigh*
kuiziki girl chapter 4 . 1/21
I have a feeling that something romantic will be going down soon. I also have a feeling that they're going to take this farther than simple make-outs...
kuiziki girl chapter 3 . 1/21
Why did kuran add that last bit about staying close to him? Also why did you feel the need to emphasize the last bit about zero following kuran out of the hospital?
Crystalstorm chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
I had fun reading this fic. Its to bad it will not be finished. I would have liked to see what happened next. Ja.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
This story makes no sence -_-
It's was getting good but you decided not to finsh! Your a pretty good writer too.
LOSTFOREVER chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Please Please Please write more! I love this thing. You're skills at writing are really impressive *nods*

Hope you finally continue this beauty one day *is hopeful*
Lizylove chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I like your story a lot :)
Hate and Love chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I would be able to accept that you were not going to finish the story, but you had almost no Zero/Kaname action. I demand you at least post a little something! Please!
Siren Dreams chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Awww This was just getting to be an interesting story!
...I guess my whining won't change anything, so I will live with it T.T
jj chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
ur muse tried to kill herself ,, sad... anyway that was great although I didnt like that kaname smiled without Yuki, the 'what the hell' part and 'kicking kaname would be asking for murder' was pure genius.
itachi.naruto47 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I like the story, wish their more to this story. I happen you would make more to this story and was get good too.
KittyMel05 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Truly amazing writing here! Kept me intrigued and love to read more writings from you again soon! :)
Dark Winged Panther chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
LOL AWWWWWWWWWW Kaname kitty :3 I love it XD I'm going to read chapter 6 now then give you a proper review.
YaoiQueen10 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
You must write more! The suspense is killing me!