Reviews for Hell hath no fury like a woman
Rongis chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Don't taint the name of fanfictions with you masochistic tendencies pleaseeee !
tg chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
first you say he's stronger than a kage, but then hi gets his ass kicked by a blind man
Kilroy7087 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Really enjoyed this story both times I read it. Hoping you begin work on it again soon
XSTEELCOBRAX chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
This would make a great harem! NarutoxSaku/Ino/TenTen/Temari/etc. LET HIM HAVE 'EM ALL (If not NaruSaku plz ;D)
blklover chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
great story keep writing please
Rickjames196 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
She could have gone in through shika's window. Lame he didn't pick up a taijutsu style? He better be killer with ninjutsu and kenjutsu or I can't see how he is kage level. Damn he sucks and hiashi should have remembered he can unlock his points. Damn he really sucks what's the point of him having kyu's chakra. Fail he won using a headbutt I hope they demote him to academy student... I mean seriously. XD kiba already walking around nakid. Bwhahahaa minato was a perv. Wonder who he is gonna teach xD. Also where the fuck is the konohamaru corp.
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Awww damn, why couldn't tsume get the mission XD. Hope tsunade passes it to her. Also why wasn't anko there? Xd I guess she wanted to give the girls a head start before anko got into the game. Ewww hana is dating iruka XD. Bwhaaha XD jerry jerry jerry. Lulz big titted cow made me lulz. What happened to sasgay? Psh lame ass test XD. Bwahaha little bitch doesn't have to worry bout cancer. Lulz anko likes ibiki . He is gonna throw anko in Naruto's house . I hope she doesn't get with itachi or kisame . Bwhaaha omfg itachi is stalking the pocky place. Ewww inoichi is gonna help them fuck Naruto XD. bwahaah at the icha icha chapter jiraiya sucks with names... where is konohamaru? Bwahaha kakashi moved in. Damn total sausage fest up in his new pad. kage level my ass, he got ambushed and caught mad quick.
Rickjames196 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Xd kyu is a big softy. Bwahaha did he kill lee's squirrel? and then run to Naruto for protection? that's adorable . Awww dun let kyu kill lee's squirrel XD. Bwahahaa Naruto made him spit it. Bwhaha omfg his eyebrows are alive. Bwhahaa omfg his clones made me lulz. I new the "hi ho" was coming. I just had a feeling. Bwahaha omfg he can give personalities a timeout. Bwhahaha ino and sakura peeped at him. Damn kakashi fucked up and got jiraiya caught XD. Aww I feel bad for the guard XD. Bwhahaa kyu was cheering. Bwhaahaha he is scared of chicks . Bwhahaaha tayuya cutting ass on ten ten's cuz. Bwhaaha omfg that's exactly tsunade's plan lulz. That's kinda mean thought them getting with Naruto is a mission, he will be pissed if he finds out. Awesome so the war happened? No it didn't since akatsuki disbanded. Oh I get it he saved 'em during the oto/suna invasion.
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Bwhaahahah his house got torn down. Bwahaha omfg itachi is rubbing himself on Naruto XD. Bwhahahna omfg he asked to marry him . Bwhahaha omfg she blamed the council. Omfg she sold his place for pocky. Lolz so much pocky... I wanna try some. Lolz hinata is evil. Xd akamaru found him D. Did you write this before it happened in canon shippuden? That's pretty awesome XD. Bwhahaa omfg that's a pimp fox. I want one lulz. Kyahaha they all dating civilians. Wtf is kin and tayuya doing in konoha? Xd. green fairy? isn't that from a movie? XD. Grrrr hate it when it logs me off while I'm reviewing
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Oh it was kisame forgot the whole "they both kiri swordmen" thing. Bwhaahah omfg Naruto is such a weirdo. Also who owned akatsuki? Oh never mind you explained it a few sentences down XD. Bwaaahah itachi walked in on haku. BGwhahaah itachi is such a psycho. He could have stayed at tazuna's crib. XD akame. It's probably tazuna, wonder how itaxchi and kisame know tazuna...
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Bwahah Naruto taught gamakichi ninjutsu. Wewt time to collect on waves XD. Bwahaha he wrote the note on jiraiya's ass? Wonder who he found praying in waves...sasgay? That douche wouldn't even pray for his own xD.
Corruptchaos chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
A pretty good story. Hope you decide to update soon.
ragnrock kyuubi chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
it would be funny for all of these plans around naruto blewup in all there faces
nobother chapter 9 . 9/20/2010