Reviews for Spell Check
Teekalin chapter 13 . 7/28
I know it's been seven years, but please update :-)
I absolutely adore this story and it would be a shame if it was never finished. You did promise never to give it up :-)
Annette chapter 13 . 6/27
I am so sad this has not been finished. It is a great story and very well written. I hope that you get back to it.
Human Bean chapter 13 . 6/11
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!? SOME MUCH ADORABLE BUILD UP, AND THEN THIS! AHHH!
Human Bean chapter 9 . 6/9
OOOOOOOOOOOO! I 3 THIS SOOOOO MUCH! THE CONFLICTS; THE DRAMA!
Human Bean chapter 6 . 6/7
I LOVE THIS FANFIC SOOOOOO MUCH!
Human Bean chapter 5 . 6/7
The little side stories make this fic so adorable on so many different levels!
Human Bean chapter 4 . 6/7
This is so CUTE!
Human Bean chapter 2 . 6/6
Love me some plot twists! 3
Human Bean chapter 1 . 6/6
Ah, the feeling of possibility and freedom when you start reading a new fanfic... :)
Avarizia chapter 13 . 5/13
I really hope that you will continue this story one day. I really like your way of writing and the fact that you take time with the events of the story, not simply jumping from "we barely know each other" to lovie dovie. :)
Buffybot76 chapter 13 . 2/13
So... 7 years and no resolution to the story. So sad. Is it really abandoned? Please know I enjoyed reading it this far and would love to read more.
Selkura chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
I loved this story! You have such a great way of describing he scenery that rivals of jks! Please write another chapter! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
I love this story so much, &7 just found it again...but really wish you would continue writing so that we could move to the lighter? Or resolution. Or just happier moments
theatrequeen1 chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
This story is amazing! Are you going to update soon? I can't wait to see everything play out!
BlaackPepper chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Hermione'a parents are driving me crazy! I understand where they are coming from, but hermione did what needed to be done. If she could have protected them another way, she would have. Why can't they just get that through their heads? On a lighter note, I can't wait to see how things progress with hermione and Fred! Hopefully they soon realize they like each other. Can't wait for more! Please update soon!