Reviews for Goodbye
jonski chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love this fic. James and Lily is the best couple ever.
BlueXD chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
So cute! :D (Does a high-pitched squeal that is VERY, VERY ,VERY unlike myself!)
THPL chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
aww! i love this!

haha especially the end!
jplescrubs4eva chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
that was so cute

i like petunia being nice
books4evah chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I see James as the macho protector too, much better than Harry. And I love Petunia being good! Great story! Really!
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
lol that was funny and sweet! lol! :) :)
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I just re-read this fic, and realised that my previous review showed up as anonymous. Just wanted to clear that up and tell you how much I liked your fic - a second time. ]
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
So ROMANTIC! i love it :)
liz22463 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
haha! I LOVED it! you should write more about Lily and James! that was really great!1
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
""How dare you?" asked James, standing above Snape, whos wand had fallen helplessly at his side. "You have no idea what you've lost!" roared James. "She cared about you! You were friends! I've been pining after her for three years, and have spent the last two changing for her. You didn't have to be anyone but yourself for her! She still won't acknowledge my presence unless she has to! With one word, you threw it all away! You have no idea how good you had it! So you know what? You can stand there and mock me, but in the end, I'm the one laughing, because I know, you've lost the greatest woman in the world," finished James fiercely. With that he ran around the corner, colliding with none other than Lily Evans."

I just had to quote that there, because it was honestly the best 'sum up' of how exactly and why Snape and Lily fell out. You can still sympathise with Snape, if you did before, but you can see the depth behind LJ, which I loved. Great job!
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
AW! Loved the part at the end with Sirius and his little "note"! Thanx for a great, cute, kawaii-ish read!
Alyera Reed chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I loved it. That was so cute.
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aww, I thought it was cute. I especially loved how James didn't want to be around her because he was trying to get over her. How sweet!
pink-werewolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
okay so i mean technically i doubt Snape would call Lily a mudblood again after what was revealed in book 7, but okay, i'll let it slide. I think it was pretty good. )
headoverheels4HP chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
great ficy i loved it...realy cute.