Reviews for Revelations
Miriam1 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Wow! You write pretty serious action scenes. I didn't know what would happen until the day was won.

I'm not sure I get HOW Clockwork beat Apocalypse, but I'm glad that he did. And there is plenty of room in the Thermos for Dark Dan. Now, let's hope that no one ELSE gets the bright idea to free either of them.

Clockwork got his staff back. The professor is saved. Everyone is back at the mansion to be healed, and all is right with our heroes.

This was a great story. It was a very different story than my DP/X-Men series, but it works.

I'm looking forward to the next installation of the series. Good work, my friend.

Miriam1 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
The big bad is a Marvel villain. Interesting. I seriously didn't expect that one. Nice.

It is good to see that Sam told Danny to let go and to enjoy life, and be happy with Valerie. That was very sweet, and it was a heartwarming scene.

How is Danny able to sense Dark Dan? It isn't in canon, so I'm very curious to know the method you are having Danny use.

The big fight is next, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done with it. The matches seem to be even, as far as I can tell. However, I won't know until I get there!

Miriam1 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
The good professor now knows that he is in trouble, although he doesn't know what kind of trouble yet. (We knew that, and now he knows it, too.)

I'm not sure why there was an X-Jet in Amity Park, but it was useful to take them back to New York.

Technus left his calling card in the computer system in the mansion, but our intrepid crew will get around it.

This is coming together nicely, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Miriam1 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
It is an interesting mix of ghosts you've chosen to work with Dark Dan. But then again, it is an interesting mix of allies you've chosen for Danny.

It never occurred to me to use the Box Ghost's lair, but that makes sense. He ALWAYS gets out of the Ghost Zone at will. Having a portal in his lair is a good reason he gets out so often.

Now, we need to see where this portal will take our intrepid crew.

Miriam1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
You had Walker come up with some rather vindictive punishments. However, Danny and his friends outsmarted him, placing Walker in his own prison. Nice work!

It never occurred to me that the way to defeat Dan was to get to the essence of why he turned evil. The part of him that is made from Danny is probably full of remorse for the great evil he's done. But the part of him that is Vlad has him convinced that emotions are weakness.

Professor Xavier was so close! But now, the good professor is Dark Dan's captive.

It's going to be interesting to see how he gets out of this one.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

Miriam1 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Ah. Dark Dan's new master used Desiree's wishing power. We are going to discover the machine's purpose and the master's name soon enough, I hope.

Walker's prison for Scott, Jean, Logan, Dr. McCoy, and Danny.

I'm guessing that Jubilee is the one who suffered under Dark Dan's annoyance.

This doesn't look good for our heroes. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have next.

Miriam1 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
The X-Men saved Danny from the brink of death. Nice work.

It's good to know that Dark Dan is only as faithful as it takes to defeat the enemy... We can count on him to defeat the big bad, helping in a bizarre way. Of course, we CAN'T count on him to do it in a useful fashion, but he will see that defeating 'the big bad' as useful to himself.

Thank goodness for small favors.

Danny and Valerie will do good work together (and Danny will figure out his feelings for Valerie). I'm still curious about who the ultimate villain here is, but you'll let us know. Eventually.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done with this.

Miriam1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Oh, boy. The X-Men have met Dark Dan, and they have him on the run.

I'm glad that Valerie found Clockwork. But our Danny is in trouble again. You find such creative ways to GET him in trouble.

And we have yet to discover who this mysterious evil power is. We will learn of him in time, I'm hoping.

regowolf chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Your story is really good so far, and I strongly go against having the Teen titans in this series because they are actually made by DC comics (Batman, Superman, and the Justice league), not Marvel (Spider-man, X-Men, and the Avengers) Like you are making. However if you think it would make a great story to add DC characters in this story then I won't argue, and would actually want to read it. :)
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
It took me a while to find this. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what you have done with your Danny Phantom/ X-Men crossover.

So far, I like what I see and I'm curious about the rest.

God bless you in all things, my friend.

Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Great story. Yay, Angel-Sam. LOL at Angel-Tucker.
starr1095 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
wow that was really good i cant say i loved it but it was really good i just dont like x-men no offense of course but i did like the story it was pretty good
kittyore9 chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
luv the story! how does it have 2 do with the first one. all it has is that the fam died and he has the scars...
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
What wish? *Confused*
Really Really Long PenName Guy chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
im liking the story so far.

HOWEVER.

this is what i didnt like:

"I knew then that I was doomed, so I closed my eyes and waited for the end to come and be reunited with my family and friends."

'reunited with my family and friends.'

now if Danny was REALLY over the fact that they died, he wouldnt be saying this. i also didnt like that you repeated this from the last story...or that you repeated it at all for that matter.

im sorry. i like the story. its just that some small things just tick me off.