Reviews for Reunion
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Omg TEARS T_T
jesska-san chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I was a little confused at the end. What was Orihime gonna do? I must have missed something...

Anyways, I was crossing my fingers for something like this in the manga. Good job! I loved it.
Irelandgal131 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
AWW that was so sweet! I really wanted something like that to happen in the manga. You should definitely write more stories!
sillimiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
i loved it!
VintageBeautyx chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Hi! :D I was bored so I started looking around the for older IchiRuki fics, mainly one-shots right now because it's midnight.

Love the fic! :3. It's sad and cute. Beautiful ending parts with Inoue's PoV...sort of. Haha.

- SerenityxAngel.
kaoru240 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMG Y-Y poor ichi, she dead? no

that not is a end, this to be continued?

plz continued and she is a live poor ichigo TTOTT

continued writing
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
aw...that's so sad *tears*...you should defintely continue with this story...you did an awesome job...I could totally imagine Ichigo doing something like that...Ichigo and Rukia forever! (hopefully Rukia did not died)...
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Damn that was sad. Good job!
Jhaxe chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Good first chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Jerkess chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw. How sad. Poor Orihime, but IchiRuki love pulls through in the end.

I want this to happen in real manga! :D

-Jerkess
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
angsty! i want ichigo to see rukia in that way and i want her to say goodbye to him as well. BUT of course there would be a twist and then she heals. HA! sorry for ranting. good job! ;D
Mistress of Serenity chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hey I've never read this far in the manga, but is this really what kinda happened? Did Rukia really die?

Oh well, even if it isn't true i like it. u did a good job and i can't wait for the rest. please continue and please answer my question.

Update soon

Mistress of Serenity
inkydoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
so modest. you're not just torturing ichigo here. you're torturing rukia with kaien and orihime with ichigo. LOTSA TORTURE!

can't wait to see how this turns out!
girl.of.horror chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
my goshness.

*wipes tears*

i hope kubo-san's mind doesn't work the same way as yours, i can't take if this happens in the actual manga. good story. good story. very original too.

hai, stupid orihime, why doesn't she immediately sent her fairies to rukia when she saw them? [probably because she has a hidden agenda? laughs evilly]