Reviews for Latent Image
skadoo chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That episode was a bit unstatisfactory with it's ending. It does seem like this is the beginning of a fic and not a whole fic in itself. I'd like to see you expand it. I did think the idea of he's having the computer spy on the Captain for him was a bit creepy. I mean wouldn't see be annoyed...
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A great story. Very good.
Thessian Shadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I lved it. I am a pioneer in the Janeway/Doctor pairing. Haven't seen very many or any at all on this site. Anyway, nice work! I didn't like the way Latent Image ended either. My story "Transformation" proves that.
krillball6 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love it o So sweet .

_krillball6_

_Jessi_
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That was good except for the end had a feel of the Doctor harboring secret feelings of love towards Captain Janeway.

That freaks me out a little.

But good, and interesting, none-the-less
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Well, it's a good thought - I too was disappointed with that ending (weren't we all?) I was concerned with the fever bit (though I think the episode implied that it was the doctor being overly protective, and she probably didn't have a fever at all; it's not like he measured it with a tricorder). I'm not sure how much this fic adds to the episode, though; I'd really like to see someone do a fic in which Janeway's really sick and maybe doesn't even make it back to her quarters. This is decently written though; maybe you could just add on a little more to it.

The spelling is "holodeck" not "hollow deck" (it's not empty inside; it's full of holograms).

Also, don't use the phrase "let out a breath (s)he didn't know (s)he was holding" - it's overused (first or second most common phrase in fanfic) and trite (especially here because the doctor is a hologram and doesn't breathe). And I'm very concerned about the fact that, apparently, the doctor has the ability to spy on Janeway in bed! What if she was...well, you know? They should have privacy, even in the 24th century!