Reviews for Not Enough
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I mean it wad pretty much her fault for teasing roy like that, she said she wasnt ready but yet you should know he is a guy thats been ready to...you know bang you for a while and you're doing all that sexual stuff. Smh.
ROBSTAR FAN chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
I really like this chapter! IT is my FAVE!
Chelsea chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
I LOVE your story. I have read many stories and yours is the best it has everything, comedy, romance, drama. YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER KEEP IT UP ]!
chicagobabe chapter 22 . 3/16/2009
tottaly loved thiss

im so readn the sequel nextt!
mythica magic chapter 22 . 1/8/2009
Wow, i loved this story! Aw Xaviors so cute its nice to see him nice n not evil, Richard ought to get a grip and stop being so mean to Kori but in the end we all want them to get togther because the belong togther! But still sweet story! im gonna read the sequel!x
AmyRoselover chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Why would Richard do that? Is Richard Robin and Kory Starfire? Because this is confusing me.
Ladie J chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
WO! Omg. I love your story so much!

One of the best stories I have ever read! :D
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 22 . 8/22/2008
CHA! violence and drama, my faves!
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 13 . 8/22/2008
OMG , drama! lol.. MORE MORE!
cartoonstar chapter 22 . 4/24/2008
I think you have a nice story here. Most of them time I was laughing. It was so funny how everyone was up in Kori's business like if it was some sort of soap opera.

The beginning really caught my attention.

Roy and Richard are both jerks. I don't like them that much. Especially Roy. Had I been in Kori's shoes I would have broke his face, but I liked how Gar and Richard had him scared.

You made Xavier like a prince charming and I just really wanna thank you for that. Most stories has Xavier like some villian or some rapist. Red X is one of my favorites characters and I don't see him like that. He's the anti-hero, he's just a little messed up.

I'm glad Kori winded up with him. Most stories she would have had a grand reunion with Richard and ride into the sunset.

All in all like I said before I think you have a good story here. I can see why cartoonfire likes it so much.

_

Well I'm off to start reading the sequel.
iceprincess45 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
i really like this story! im enjoying reading it! Keep writing stories ur stories r realy good :]

keep writin!

Amie
Alien Emerald chapter 22 . 12/18/2007
Wonderful story! Sorry i didn't review the other chapters, i just had to read the rest! More spicy stuff (lust) must come a lot in the next stories, or i won't be to happy!
a.like.my.legs chapter 22 . 12/6/2007
wwa! I mIs richard! pleas make them together again!pleas!
computerzombie chapter 22 . 11/18/2007
YAY! I'm #137! I know the sory is already over but at least you got your majic number right? Anyway I love this fic and you have officially made me in love with Xavier.
so not telling chapter 22 . 11/13/2007