Reviews for A Vengeful Darkness
Lucrain chapter 33 . 2/10
Well, I got one reaction for this:
Soo guud it needs to be on paperback XD
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
So this is like, a continuation of Mystical Ninja Goemon 2?
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Wel, Goemon, the villain always escapes at the start of the adventure...
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Yay, you got the girl Goemon!
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Wait, Sister Bismaru? So is time travel involved?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This looks like it will be a very interesting story...
Wildwulf chapter 33 . 2/20/2010
Wow, I am seriously baffled by this.

No really, I haven't read a fanfiction that's SO good for so long, I really need to take it in for a moment.

*phew*, now to continue on...

This whole story is incredibly well-written, I am amazed how you managed to incorporate well-placed humor, personal dramatic issues with the characters, and describe the fights and environments so fluid and creative, I was really hooked up to this fanfiction from the start, and was very much curious at how it would end. I also love how you made little subtle 4th-wall breaking jokes like the opening song to the first N64 game, and how you gave Yae very creative and deep character development. The others got that quite as well and I found that pretty well-done too, but Yae's felt the most in-depth to me.

If this really took you about 4 years to write and publish this, you have my thanks for doing so, as you made one hell of a great deep fanfiction to one of my favourite game series. Sure, it may not be in tone with the series' way more wacky plotlines, but I really liked this slightly more serious storytelling and gave off a good idea of how such a concept of a more serious-styled Goemon continuity could work out.

Good job on this, absolutely!
Butterfree chapter 33 . 1/16/2010
*gasp* There should be more reviews!

For the most part, I skipped to the last chapter simply because I was too tired to comprehend what I was doing. But, counting by the style of this chapter, I'd say that it was a very nice satisfying open-ending that did its job in keeping everyone in character and summing things up.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
RandomNinjaMetal chapter 30 . 12/21/2007
This is really amazing. Well-wrote novel length fanfiction is hard enough to find, but an in-character, exciting Goemon fic? Too awesome!

I love Yae's internal struggles earlier in the fic, and the way you mix the intense battle with great humor. I've been reading this since the beginning, but I got really far behind, which is why I haven't reviewed up until now. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Azulneko chapter 28 . 12/4/2007
I have just recently read your story and all the chapters. You seem to have a talent for keeping all the characters to their roots too. You must have played most the games too to be this good or you are just naturally talented. Great Job! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :3
blueyonderdreams chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
spectacular story! i just got all caught up, and i'm DYING to read another chapter! i'm looking forward to seeing more of your material, and i shall surely recommend this to all of my friends. keep up the spectacular work!