Reviews for Water
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
As a firm hater of Jacob, I am very glad to see yet another person who was sickened by the kissing scene with Bella. I'm not looking forward to Breaking Dawn, because judging by the excerpt I read from it, the werewolves are nowhere near done with her...

I really wish that Stephenie Meyer hadn't written beyond Twilight. Twilight was wonderful, but then she brought in all the crap with Jacob in New Moon, and it just got horrible. I think the best decision for her would have been too just kill off Jacob at the end of Eclipse, but oh no, he had to survive in order to torment Bella more. Ugh. Stupid werewolf.
Hermione Alice Cullen-Granger chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was really awesome. Seriously. Usually I can't stand rhyme-it often sounds forced-but you pulled it off perfectly. This is going on my favorites list!
Silverwing14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMG! I love the original by Frost, but yours send chills through MY veins! You are an awesome poet, and keep up the awesome work!
account no longer valid chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow. that was awesome.
BlindBeliever chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was breathtakingly, beautiful, and amazing, and just w.o.w.

I was tearing up at the end, it was so good! You're such a good poet.
starlily chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wow...just wow. Fire and Ice is one of my absolute favorite poems, and one of the only ones I know by heart. I am a complete Twilight obsessor, and this poem is one of the most amazing things I have ever read. Its very unique, especially so when you can take a poem that is very well known and turn it around into something that is your own. Truly remarkable. Love it!
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Very nice- I like the idea of fire and ice being the same thing in ways. It almost reminded me of when a friend of mine told me about how she got a wart removed from her leg...she said that the stuff they zapped her with was so hot that it was cold...disgusting, but hey...

It's nice to be reading your stuff again! I haven't been on this site in a long time, I missed it.
iluvchocs chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great job on this poem - I really loved the progression. One minor point: 'parish' should be 'perish'.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
WOW. Madly awesome.
Tuggummi chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That is very impressive!
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
God! That was amazing!

Thanks

I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
it is absolutely wonderful...it has a depth of true feelings, and very realistic...LOVE IT THOUGH
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
really very good.

loved it.

~aE~
runaway xo chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
You are an AMAZING writer and poet. These are great!
Mizra chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
very, truely Excellent! What a creative way to incorporate Frost's poem with your own take on the struggle between a space heater and the icy fridge. :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »