Reviews for Water
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw... poor Jacob, and poor Bella for having to make the choice.
Pretty Words chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow, so I just wanted to say that I thought this poem was amazing and I usually don't read the poems people post on fanfiction b/c I usually don't like them. But this was really good, and I loved the ending. (I felt the same way about Eclipse, btw. *sigh* Let's hope for the best in Breaking Dawn.)
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I. Love. This.

The word choice is clever. You are a talented writer. :)
moonlight-drinkmyblood chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
ok i love this poem so much i just have to ask you if you would mind if i made it into a song? im just an elemenrty schooler but i play guitar and i write songs for it and i just think this could be a beautiful song i wont write it if you dont want me to but if you let me i promise to give you full credit anytime anyone asks if i wrote it it has just been driving me crazy thinking of all the ways i could make a song of it
FishFriend chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I absolutely adore Frost's poem- and reading this made me appreciate it more. Bravo.
fredlavampire chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Well, I enjoy reading poetry, and Robert Frost is one of my favorite authors. Fire and Ice is a very powerful poem, and it's disturbing simplicity is so intoxicating; I just love it.

Your version of Fire and ice, however, just made me speechless.

You put it all together so gracefully, and without ruin the original! I could perfectly understand all the emotions, all the hidden feelings.

I love it, it's great :D
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Interesting.

I like it. :)

I, personally, don't have any grudges against Jacob.

In fact, for a while, I preferred him over Edward, because Edward left Bella.

But now I think I prefer Edward again.

Anyway, thanks for writing this poem. :)
latida chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I truly do understand those feelings. I was paralyzed when I got to any BellaJacob parts and was unable to read for awhile for fear of succumbing to nausea
starlightwilight chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This is very good; it was sad but I loved it!
Itallia chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This was quite good. I got a little confused with the third to last stanza, but I got the final message loud and clear, and I thought that was a perfect descriptor of Bella's choice in the end.
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Hm, verry nice,

although the dieing in fire and ice;

Hints at the death that hapens twice,

and is the price,

to becoming the vampiris,

whos death in fire leads to an undead life of ice,

for the one whos tuch is both fire and ice,

Whos exinsten trumps the ace of harts,(I think it means love when reading cards)

in whom your the end of your life at the hand in watery ice,

inspiers the play of the king of harts. (suiside king)
Rose Philosopher chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! That is indescribably good. the rythm was almost flawlessly perfect.
AKlimesh chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You're really talented with poems!
Hanako Horigome chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Omg. Well first of all, I loved the poem. It was awesome. Second of all, the author's note made me CRACK UP! "…Okay, this author’s note is making me think of the Jacob!Bella kissing scene outside the tent and that whole scene very nearly made me physically sick, so I’m just gonna shut up now."

lolololololol. Wow. Both were amazing, I loved it.
Rory4 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
You know what, I actually really liked this piece of work. Poems aren't usually my thing...but these were pretty damn good! Seriously. I loved the first one the best...it was just totally flawless. This latest book ran me through with my emotions...I was smiling one second, literally like crying the next, lol. You did really well capturing some of the emotion in 'Eclipse'...and there was more than a healthy dose of that in this book.

I'm so relieved to hear that she's coming out with one more book...I was so afraid this was the last (Especially with all the holes...). Do you know when the new one will be coming out? Anyway...back to your work.

Breathtaking. And I never say that lightly. I loved this. Amazing job!

-Rory4

(And please forgive my babbling!)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »