Reviews for Water
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This was extraordinary. Im always blown away with how wonderfully you create a poem to fit a story of chracter - or both. I love the twilight series, and im not sure how the finaly book will end (hopefully not in the predictable way though, i couldnt stand if bella did that either!). Still, i adored your poem and i think it portrayed their relationship perfectly. *fav*

Please continue to write more to! Its always a pleasure and a gift to read what you write!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I'm an old fan of yours (back when you had, like, only fifty fics uploaded?) and it's amazing that we ended up liking similar things. I love the poem Fire and Ice and I also love Twilight.

This was a brilliant, especially the end. AGSAHDLGJHSA. You're just a genius.
Bella Lamounier chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Hello, Maiden! xD

Since my last email, I've already read both Twilight and New Moon. I just finished Eclipse today and I'm feeling the same as you! I wish I could put my hands on Bella and give her a good shake - she's not living up to our name at all u.u Poor Edward.

I loved your poem! Am I right to assume that Jacob is fire and Edward is ice? xD Your poem showed exactly what I gathered from Bella's feelings. You know, she might have feelings for Jacob, for everything he did for her, but her love for Edward is still stronger than everything else... I loved the ending:

"And deep inside I know the truth

It hurts, but it remains:

That if I were to parish twice

My choice would stay the same"

And it actually gives me hope that Bella will not do stupid things in the next book. xD Which by the way I just discovered that will be published. xD I thought Eclipse was the last one. I'm glad I'll be able to see more of Bella and Edward, but it makes me anxious that all that tension and the love triangle will be back to haunt me. xD Oh, well!

I also hope to write something about Twilight soon, otherwise I won't relax xD But knowing my style, it will be something fluffy and funny. xD I'll tell you when I write it. xD

I miss you! Write to me soon.

Kisses,

Bella
literaturelover930 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I absolutely loved this poem, not many people can pull it off but you clearly did.
amose chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I agree with you Author's Note.

And I LOVED your poem-amazing.

Just one thing, isn't it spelt perish? Not sure. I should google it ...
AmiraLeigh chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That's a beautiful poem

I'll never understand how some people can express such emotions through words

and make them rhyme!
tayls chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This is probably one of the best fan fics I have ever read. It definitly tops the majority of the people who write on Pelirroja's site. Bravo, deary.
crimsonshadow14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
o...m...g.

that was so good, and beautiful and deep and i don't even have enough compliments for what that was. wow.
dark daimon fate chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Very nice, very deep.

AND I SO AGREE!

Except, I'm more on the side of Jacob...but still. Bella is incredibly selfish and she just does so much harm to those who love her unconditionally. Foolish girl :/
Starlight-Illusion chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was beautiful. You've truly captured both the spirts of Isabella Swan and Robert Frost. For that, I applaud you with the hands of a giant. Keep on writing. You have such a beautiful poetic mind.
Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yes, I fully agree with you. When I read the part where Jason and Bella were kissing, I about threw the book. It made me so mad. But, oh well, the fans can't get what the want all the time. :P

Your poem was bitterly sweet and the tone was desolate. Perfect for the story, I think.

Great job
Marooned-4-now chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Deeply moving
LaBellaBella chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh...that, again, was beautiful! I don't think Robert Frost could have written it better himself. Bravo! I love it, and truly TRULY hope you will write more stories or poems like this!

I'm a true fan of your work-it's absolutely chilling
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
Shanna chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Before i say anything...i must say me and u think alike. I hate Jacob for what hes done, and I'm beginning to hate Bella too. She probably will do something stupid in Breaking Dawn-for gods sakes it's her own wedding! Ugh, this is making me sick. Oh and wonderful job with the poems there so well made.- Keep you the good work!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »