Reviews for Water
rom.gurl.anna chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
w-o-w that's al i've got to say.

ani -
Pearl Knight chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Amazing absolutely perfect for this series.
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
this was a really well written poem! I LOVE absolutely LOVE these books! Im curretly reading Eclipse and I am not really sure about Jacob. Ha he is such a nuissance in the whol BellaXEdward pair isnt he? Cant wait for the fourth book to ocme out Hope you make another poem or story!
Micayasha chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Beautiful, frigging BREATHTAKING, just... ugh. *falls over, shudders, and lies still*

THANK YOU. D

(Tell me what you think is going to happen in Breaking Dawn! ) I'd like to know your theories. I'm SO excited for it! I've read Eclipse three-and-a-half times since it came out. )
Keira chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very good. -K
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
to be honest i know for a fact that she will screw up. on the web site there is going to be a fourth book about it and a nouther twililight only edwards persepceive. and im a JACOB FAN CHICK that is all. and wow. keep it up. damn it is so god. and the book was good too. and im just as ezcited as you. will there be a actual story here?
IWABABY chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Beautiful...sniff...sniff... well written. You should right more like this. It really strikes a cord to the person who reads it.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
ewggahakj These poems rock. And wait-what? What do you MEAN in your A/N? I haven't read Eclipse yet *waiting for a friend to finish* WHAT DOES BELLA DO? *frets*
Sesshomaru's chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh wow, this was so good and i really liked it. I can't even think of any words to describe how good it was.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5