Reviews for The Ghost King of Rock and Roll
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I loved it all, but it actually was kind of sad that the teacher didn't know who Danny was. I mean, there are statues, pictures, and so many other things that talk about him. Besides, wasn't he alive when the ghosts turned the world intangible? God, some people are dim.
noradiana chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Loved it! Definitely gonna read the sequel. And P.S. Hope all goes well with that book you want to write
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Great story.
Fedora Kid chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is a great oneshot! Danny Phantom getting to meet Elvis Presley...Fedora Kid hopes that Danny realizes how lucky he is! Fedora Kid would practically kill to meet his icon in the music world!

ELVIS IS THE KING! Fedora Kid is a huge fan of Elvis! He could go on forever about how awesome Elvis is! He's the King of Rock 'n Roll, he's the number one musical performer of all time, he will never be forgotten, and his songs are the best!

Keep up the good work! This is defintely a five-out-of-five stars story!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Elvis could appear in classroom in front of Danny's classmates and teacher.
Freedom Tide chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
hey, i ust found this fic. i love it. Elvis was amazing & he will always be remembered aa the greatest singer in the history of R&R music. he always put his whole heart & soul into a performance. he will be missed. Long live the King!

i do need to point out one mistake: Elvis never served in any war. He was drafted into the Army in 1958 & discharged in 1960, he spent the majority of his time in Gemany after his training in Texas.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
As I told you before it was this fic that inspired me to write A Final Aria. It was just such a unqiue way to honor Elvis and I was so shocked by Pavarotti's death that the idea just bloomed in my mind. Anyway, a great fic, my first and second German teacher would have loved this (he's a big time Elvis fan) and no I'm not a linguist, I can speak some German; I can sing a little bit in French; and can count to ten and know two songs in Latin and that's it. I hope the play went well. Keep up the great work, my friend. :)
AnimatedC9000 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
*ahem* ... *faingirl scream*

I LOVE Elvis Presley! This DEFINITELY deserves a fave.

THANK YOU! *hugs you*

... Sorry, fan behavior. Heh, heh.

Great story. I love that you wrote it as a tribute to Elvis, one of the greatest performers that ever lived. Rock 'n' roll forever!

Juliet Gamer
ghostkidc chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
It was a nice little oneshot. I liked it how nobody believed Danny at the end. Awesome Work, and Great Idea!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
It's too bad Ember uses her skills to be bad, instead of for better things. I love how Elvis was all "Danny Phantom. Nice ring to it."

Jessica01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Have you ever noticed how much Elvis Presley looked like Rick Nelson? Some people think that the extra "A" on Elvis' grave means "Alive". They covered it on "Myths" on tvland last night, but our power went out before they really got into it.
Amber-Phantom chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
cute!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I like it. It nice to see danny meet the ghost of Elvis presley. I can see no one beliving him about it to. We can't forget that everyone loves danny now that they know the truth about him. Anyway it is a good one shot. I only hope to read more stories based after P.P. Keep up the good work. Dp rules! So does D/S!