Reviews for You Stole The Sun
rokudaime09 chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
I like the plot of the story as well as the ending it is somewhat realistic! I think wolf can really love mikael and yuuri deserve it he needa to grow up and understand things and what wolf did is the first step... Though i'm saddened that it already ended. I would love to see where it will go from there. wolf deserve to be happy after all those things he did and sacrificed for yuuri and his kingdom. Hope you will write a one shot or a sequel.
Blue Lafrenze chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I loved so much this story from the beginning till the end and Im really happy with Wolfram final decision, he deserves someone who could love him back :333 I'm going to read your other stories :DD thanks for writting amazing stories n_n
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
yuuram2fangirl chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
It hurts! It hurts! It was cute and warm but since I am a HUGE Yuuram fan I can't accept any of them ending up with someone else. I am not critisizing your story but I admit I only read the last two chapters. And I decided not to read the rest of the story. I am sue that it is a GREAT story but I don't think I will be able to handle it.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Wow, awesome story! I really enjoyed reading this fic from beginning till end. The first chapter drew me in and the story kept my interest the entire way through; I love how this story does not attempt to overstay its welcome. Also, I'm happy about the ending, and Wolfram's final decision- I think (or you convinced me) that it was best. There were a couple of parts that were a bit confusing to me, but overall, I loved this story. Great job!
RainbowHeart chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Mmm...that's weird. Apparently I haven't reviewed this story when I was so sure I did. I mean, I love it so much. I love the 'warmwarmwarm' feeling the ending gave as well as the sense of hope and opportunities. (I'm totally routing for Mikael).

I also really love the message the story gives: that in a whatever relationship, you need to love and be fair to yourself too. This fic was refreshing in that sense and I found it extremely liberating that Wolfram chose this path.

[Plus, I was getting tired of the same Yuuram mold].

:D :D :D

Now, if only I can find more fics that is as awesome as this AND isn't Yuuram.
moopad chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
I absolutely love it
I always think that wolf just needed to be loved and yuuri in the series doesn't give him what he deserves.
Emeralddragon694 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Despite knowing that Wolfram was not only fine but in fact being the most feared and respected captive ever, this chapter still made me cry. My heart literally hurts. This was just so incredibly emotional, I almost feel that it should be angst instead of adventure. This is beautifully written and I applaud you for capturing loss and grief so wonderfully.
Lzay-Niight chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
So far this story is kicking ass, a few minor mistakes and sentence errors, but nothing to worry over. :) I'm loving this Wolfram and how his true colors seem to shine in this.
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
How in the world did you make me like-no, love, the idea of Mikael and Wolfram in the space of just one beautifully executed, extremely amazing chapter, when just a few chapters ago I wanted to strangle Mikael to death? Now I actually LIKE him. A lot.

This was amazing, and beautiful, and it put a smile on my face...DEAR SHINOU, your ending with Wolfram was beautiful. Thank you so much for doing this and writing something where Wolf finally gets something he darn well deserves: his happiness. WAnd Yuuri finally growing up a little was emotional too...GAH, this was simply brilliant. I love you.

I know it took a lot of courage to write something this different from what other people want, but I want to really thank you for it. I was rooting for Yuuram, but you gave us Wolf, and you gave it to us beautifully. I am not making sense. I apologize. xD

I'm sorry for how long this review is-but let me just tell you that I really, really enjoyed reading this fic of yours, and that this is the best Wolfram fanfic I've read ever. :):)
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
Weeeell, I don't agree with Wolfram staying with Mikael but...darn it, Yuuri, just realize that you're totally gay for Wolfram already! But I like the idea of Wolfram being happy just being himself. And as always, beautiful writing!It's really amazing that you can still make me laugh in such an emotional chapter :)
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
YES! THEY ARE ABOUT TO MEET THE KING! THE KING WHOM I WANT TO GIVE A SWIFT KICK TO THE HEAD TO! Even though technically I haven't seen him yet. I love this chapter! Haha, the 4 plotters make a very efficient team...
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
This was so good, in the extremely sad sense. Ya made me cry again
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
You've just made me love Wolfram more-if that were even possible. xD This is my favorite chapter so far! Basically because there's lots of Wolfram in it, and because you write him so naturally it's scary. BUT WHO CARES. I LOVES YEH, YOU ARE AWESOME
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
YOU MADE ME CRY. Darn woman, you're goood. Haha but seriously this chapter moved me a LOT, and Wolfram might call me a wimp for crying when I know he's not REALLY dead, but I can't help it. Yuuri's obliges you to bawl your eyes out. Like the way your pwnsome writing skills obliges me to give you CONGRATULATORY COOKIES. Oooooh. -hands cookie-