Reviews for Trust, Half Baked, and the Loss of Feminist Values
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Holy shit.
xocpo chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
uuuhhh soooo damn goood thing!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Great Job!
Agent Lizzie chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
That's a really good story. I liked a lot.
curvesforever chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
So very moving.
BeckyLeeX chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Yay! Loved it...well done. Fuck Diana! indeed Mulder. :)
thexxit chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
I love this... I always knew Scully had some really good curse words stuck in here somewhere ;)
Kelly chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
That is so not the end. Time to change the rating to M and keep going.
wickedshenanigans chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Hooray! You finished it! What an ending, too. Fantastic :D I don't think it was too far removed from the style of the rest of the story - I read the whole thing again because I couldn't remember what had happened! - and it flowed perfectly. I know how hard it can be to come back to a story after so long, so good on you, and thank you! I'm pleased to take this off my alerts and onto my favourites!
BeckyLeeX chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow this is amazing! PLEASE finish it.

I've never wrote a review before... May I also just say I've only came across your fanfiction and you are already my fave author.
Basketmaker chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Pretty pretty please, could you update? I know it's been years, but maybe this review could spark an interest? This is a fantastic story btw. SUPER INTENSE. I like it. :)
Katya S chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Wow! That is the BEST MSR FIC I've ever read! SUPER! Please, go on!
Winschi chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Okay, it's been a long time... I'll give you that much. *nods* And I understand that people loose their interest in writing. But I wanna let you know, that it's abso-fucking-lutely vital that you continue this story!

I think it's amazing! While reading it, I was switching between holding my breath and screaming along with Scully (in my head, mind you ;) ).

One note for the record: I read loads of fanfics but yours is the first one I reviewed. Consider this a huge compliment. :)

So PLEASE! write another chapter! :)
wickedshenanigans chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Wow...*takes deep breath* ..this is amazing! I really love it so far! It has everything...jealous Scully, mad Scully, angsty Scully, a *wicked* MulderScully fight (hoo boy!) and...next?

Wow, I tell you, that last chap was just smokin', one of the hottest fights I've ever read - I love it when they get mean to each other, does that make me weird? I especially loved how consumingly angry Scully was. It suits her, she is a redhead and ex-navy brat, after all. You'd think she'd be able to stand up for herself. Plus, Diana being the subject of the fight is great, because, again, jealous Scully...sigh. And this chap almost made me cry. I loved how she was losing it and trying to stay mad, but he couldn't seeing how upset she was. I really want to see what happens next! Maybe you could update for a special Christmas present to everyone (or whatever you happen to celebrate?) Pretty pretty please? I'll keep my fingers crossed, and my alert box ticked!
Danceronpointe chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
keep going please, i want more of this
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »