Reviews for Manipulation
Juliana chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Angel was surprisingly calm. Kazuya was all CAPITALS, but Angel was like "not capitals". Way to keep your cool story!
Lethal Lollipop chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
I like her too Juliana. We'll just have to deal with it.
Juliana chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
But this was such a good story*sighs* I loved it.
Juliana chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Please make Angel come back- she's my fave!
RiseOfTheOutcasts chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
i like it im glad people make tekken fanfictions especially about Jun
saadboy17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
amazing story! but u cant tell whether this happens after tekken 2 or tekken 1. i wod luv it if u continued th story.
Annonymous chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
I like the way Jun defeated the Devil. He deserved it.
Annonymous chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Oh. Lets see why she did that...
Annonymous chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
OK. So he's six years older? What's the big deal? A twelve year old probably would'nt want to befriend a six year old.

But a 28 year old obsessed with a 22 year old girl... it is possible. I mean Jun wasn't any ordinary girl, right. She did want to help him. No one else had ever before.

(This is more like an opninon than a review. Sorry.)
Annonymous chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
It is good. You've done good job trying to show Kazuya's internal battle. Do continue.
Alloumiritz chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
It's great!
passiveInferno chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Aw, I feel so sorry for them all!

Sorry for reviewing a little late. _' But hey, better late than never. Lovely end, I just hope Jin-kun gets away..
Setsuka-san chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
GOOD! I LIKE IT! XD
Ranma Matsuri chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Aw, that's it? You should definetely do a sequel. Anyways, great fic, I loved it!
Dr. Breifs Cat chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
When I started reading this story, I found the originality of the idea of Jun being possessed in order to make her go to Kazuya was extremely fascinating. Normally, I can't stand fics that disregard canon timelines, but since this one was just so original and interesting with its premise, I decided to shrug it off and keep going.

I absolutely adore the characterization of Angel. So few people use her as a real character in their stories, which I think is such a shame. I got such a kick out of how incompetant and desperate she is in this story, and the fact that she was trying to kill Kazuya all along just made it better. (Which is weird, since he's my favorite character...)

The manipulation upon manipulation upon manipulation was really awesome, too. Everytime a new facet of the plan was revealed, I was all, "OMG!" Devil is so brilliantly evil. I don't think I've seen him portrayed as so intelligent before and I definately haven't seen him pull of such an intricate plot.

I also really enjoyed Jun's characterization, but what really got me in the end was how unrelentingly tragic her part in this whole business was. In the beginning, she could have saved him, but runs away and stays away for 10 years. Then she's possessed and raped and understandably pissed at that little gem. Then she finds out the guy is damning his soul for all enternity just for the chance to be near her, which has to be damn crushing. Then she figures out she does give a crap about him just in time to see him die. And Devil is after her baby. It is not good to be Jun Kazama.

However, it is awesome to be a person reading this story. I think the writing suffered a little for lack of discriptions and that it would have been possible for you to flesh the story out in general a lot more, but its still a very interesting read the way it is, and the characterization of everyone is fantastic. I love the fact that there's nothing really redeemable about Kazuya in this story-typically, he renounces his evil in KazuJun's, but here he's obsessive, manipulative and totally pro-rape. Jun's attitude was great, too. I get tired of seeing her as so perfectly pure and good. She's got her fears, has her regrets, doesn't take much shit from anyone.